the end...

———The Orpheum———
(Y/n's POV)
Me and Julie are sat in the changing room putting on the last touches of our makeup on. Our outfits look stunning! Julie's wearing this amazing purple/pink dress with a patterned leather jacket and i'm wearing:

(i just think it works with julie's a lil lmao) We soon hear the door knock and the stage director say "Hey, girls, I've got your roadie" "Come in" we say taking a deep breath "Holograms are good to go, boss" Flynn struts in smiling "Best roadie e...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(i just think it works with julie's a lil lmao)
We soon hear the door knock and the stage director say "Hey, girls, I've got your roadie"
"Come in" we say taking a deep breath
"Holograms are good to go, boss" Flynn struts in smiling
"Best roadie ever" Julie giggles
"I'll be back in a few minutes to walk you both to the stage" The man says and we nod then he leaves
"You see this backstage pass? I had sushi with Brendon Urie!" Flynn whisper yells
"Good for you! I haven't seen him once!" I groan wanting to meet him
"Good for you, i threw up in the car on the way over here" Julie smiles
"And you still looks amazing" Flynn smirks then looks to me "And those heels are killer! I want them after" We all laugh for a little while "I made friends with the tech crew. You're gonna love what we have planned!" she pauses for a few seconds "The guys are here, right?"
"We haven't seen them" We both look down and turn around
"Wait. You don't think they changed their mind and took Caleb's offer, do you?" Flynn seems concerned, I guess she doesn't want us  to get hurt again
"No, no. That's the last thing that they wanted" Julie says but seems hesitant, I mean they wouldn't have right? No, they are probs just... getting changed!
"You're gonna kill it, we should get some snacks" Flynn laughs and we get up to go grab some stuff. All I can think about is the guys.. specially Reg, what if they did take Caleb's offer? Or the jolts got to them before the show..

———Hollywood Ghost Club———
(Reggie's POV)
We ended up in the club decked out in suits and our instruments with us, I look over to see Covington walking down the stairs... I hope he falls-
"Well don't you look nice" He stares at Luke who is fiddling with his collar
"Sweet threads. How... how'd you know our sizes?" Alex looks at his suit
"That's your question?" Luke says mid panic-attack
"I know you boys aren't my biggest fans, and an eternity at my club might seem overwhelming" Caleb sighs "But I just put you in sweet threads, so humour me this one last pitch" He looks at us all up and down "Now, for starter, isn't it nice that you're all hear together? And believe me, everything you want, including Willie, is here. And on my stage, you don't vanish when the music stops, you soak in the applause for as long as you want" Well not everything I want is here... I just want to see Y/n. He fixes Luke's collar then hears the audience cheering "Oh! Shh, do you hear that? They're waiting for you"
We all get a jolt and start to wince in pain
"That one looked like it hurt. Now, let me remind you, you don't know if playing the Orpheum is your unfinished business. Do you really have time to make that mistake, I suggest you accept my offer, because the clocks is ticking" We get another jolt, not only are the they getting worse but they're getting closer together. Covington walks onto stage and starts to sing and keeps walking towards us, we start to dance then Alex poofs onto stage and plays, I then try to fight it but get summoned on stage forced to play and followed by Luke who nearly fights it. Even on that stage I still tried getting out of there, this is not good. It isn't like we bailed on some dance this is the Orpheum!