gordie lachance • imagine

imagine 

in a fanfic y/n is dressed nice and gordie goes up to her privately and says he thinks she looks really pretty.

castle rock, oregon is such a small town. everyone knows everyone, but sometimes that's not a good thing. you're best friends with a boy named gordie lachance. his brother died in a car accident last year and his friend is graduating. you've met him a few times but he's pretty close with gordie. you decided to go to the graduation party with gordie, since he invited you.

you only have 1 dress and it's lavender. you've had it for about 3 years, so it keeps getting shorter. you slip it on and put your mother's necklace on, since you don't have any of your own. you put on some mascara and wait for gordie's to pick you up in their car.

they pull up and you get in the car. 

"hey, gordoe," you say.

"h-hi, y/n," he answers you.

when you guys get there, you say hi to everyone you guys know and you and gordie make your way to the food table. you take a piece of cake and wipe the frosting on gordie's nose.

"hey!" he exclaimed, laughing.

you guys start laughing about random things and making fun of people's outfits and what they're doing. out of nowhere, gordie stops laughing.

"what?" you ask.

"y/n," he says dramatically.

"gordie?"

"I just want to say i think you look really pretty. like you always look pretty, but um, yeah, you just look really pretty." he says, nervously.

"aww, thanks gordie. you're too sweet."

he gives you a cute smile that you return. 

a/n: um so sorry guys i kinda forgot about this and have been so busy but yeah here's this

also idk why i picked a grad party idek if they did those in the sixties