Chapter 5, Extra Cafeein

"What? Cat got your tongue?" asked Jet smirking.

"Ah, no, it's just. Wow." stated Lisa dumbfounded.

"Yeah, Wow, that's a way to describe me." teased Jet.

"Jet 'Motherfucking' Black. Here in my studio. Fuck me." stated Lisa in disbelief.

"Get in line. Do you know how many people want to fuck me. That list goes on and on." stated Jet nonchalantly.

"I can belive that." stated Lisa.

"Helo, you forgeting about us? " asked an enoyed Evelyn.

"I'm really sorry. But how often do you have a chance to speak with Jet 'Motherfucking' Black?" defended Lisa.

"Not often, if at all." answered Jet.

"There you have it." added Lisa.

"So does that mean that you are back?" asked an enzrigued Akali.

Jet smirked even harder, if that is possible.

"I'm back, back from the dead baby!" stated Jet confidently.

Pov switch to Beacon common rooms a few minutes before Jet's return.

Most of the students and teacher, including Ozpin and Glynda were gathered to watch the interview with
K/DA.

RWBY, and JNPR(No 4th member), were among them.

Team RWBY was a fan of K/DA and of course dragged their sister team along.

The WBY tried lighting op Ruby. Since the fiasco went down she wasn't as chearfull a s she used to be.

The same could be said about JNPR. Pyyrha had to take over the leader role and wasn't cut out for it, dropind their team performance to the lover middle of the the year. The tre were missing Jaune, he their thrue leader.

Pyrrha of all people had it the worst, since she was madly in love with him. She regretted not stepping in and giving the people who made Jaune's life hell a piece of her mind.

She was broken at the fact, that he wasn't even replying to her texts. She was nothing but a husk at this point.

But RWBY was still dragging them along. Trying to keep them together.

So now they were there. In the middle of the common rooms siting on the ground waiting for the show to start.

Let us skip to the interesting part.

They all were amazed at the fact that suposedly Jet Blak was helping K/DA.

They were not given time to theorize if it was really Jet Blak, as a dark figure emergent on the stage and began playing.

Most people were confused, some people wondered where they heard this voice before.

That is untill the figure shook off the hood, revealing it to be Jet Blak.

Everyone in the room went will. People hugging ech it her in hapines. Girls having fangasms, guys crying tears of joy as the idol came back.

The all so stoic Glynda Goodwitch, who was a hide fan of him, picked up Ozpin and spun him around in happiness.

As the song ended and the conversation went on the people regained their composure and intensely listened to what he had to say... U till he mentioned that he Is back and everything went wild.

Back to Jet.

"OK, before the fans rip me apart for not asking earlier... Where have you been the last 10 months?" asked Lisa.