Chapter 10

3rd person pov following Jaune.

Jaune just about left the graveyard, as he was on his way to his car...

"Jaune!" someone called out.

His heart stopped for a moment and froze on the spot as someone called out to him... But not in recognition as Jet Blak, but as Jaune...

And he knew that voice...

Turning around he confronted whoever called to him.

"Well, well, well... If it isn't Mozzie... What are you u to?" he stated.

Mozzie, or Max Goose as he was on paper, was a rather small man, wearing gear menat for off road bike racing, tan in collor. Underneath his helmet he wore a pair of shades.

"Nothing much, been part of the fire fighter squad for a bit, but got into pro of road biking. Hows your singing carrer?" asked Mozzie in an Australian accent, as he reached out a hand.

"Went well enough to buy me those transcripts." answered Jaune taking his hand as the went for a Bro hug.

"And how is it Mr huntsmen?" asked Mozzie.

Jaune snorted at that.

"Went perfect, until some ungrateful bastard ruined it all." stated Jaune with venom dripping from his voice.

"I can smell a story there." stated Mozzie.

"Shor version. Told my partner about the transcripts, some bastard was listening in on us, he proceeded to blackmail me. Later on a trip to forever fall he would have been Ursa chow if it wasn't for me. And how do youh think that he repaid me. That prideful piece of shit told everyone and I got expelled and disowned by my family, not that I care about the later." explained Jaune.

"That sucks. That fuking blows. Got my shoty on me, let's go crack some sense into that bastard, eh?" stated Mozzie, pulling out a super shorty.
(R. I. P super shorty on mozzie, I miss having that utility... And meme kill ability.)

"Bitches fathers is a councilor. He's got imunity... For now." stated Jaune, grinning evily.

Mozzie grinned under his helmet.
"Whatever your planing I'm in." he stated, not taking no as an answer.

Jaune smiled at that.

"Just like back with Iron Mike." he stated.

"Just like back in the day." assured Mozzie

The fist bumped.

And the Jaune asked what he wanted to ask since he saw Mozzie.

"And I thought you and Mike were on war paths. And here you are at his grave site..." teased Juane.

Mozzie just raised his hands.
"Maybe me and Mike were not agreeing on how to do things, but we did agree on what's right. And I can tell ya mate Mike would be up for blood right about now." examined Mozzie.

"Fair enough. How about we take this to my place and I'll get you up to date on my  project." stated Jaune.

"You need a ride?" asked Mozzie.

"Nah, how about we race to the old hand, after that u follow me to my place." asked  Jaune.

"I'll be waiting." stated Mozzie as he ran off, presumably to his bike.

Jaune ran towards his car and got in, and the race was on.

Jaune's Racing blue Bufallo S VS Mozzie's offroad Bike.

Jaune took the longer route, since it's not a scrowded at this time of day so he could drive faster.

Mozzie took a Mish mash of shortcuts, going thrue alleyways and jumping over fences.