CHAPTER 22

No one POV

No one POV

After erissa told y/n everything erissa still continue her plan on killing y/n. Meanwhile while y/n and the others at inupi and koko's hideout they all cried because angel died especially Yza. Y/n eyes are all tired from all the cries she did while she was with erissa and Rodas that she can't cry anymore. When Yza calm down Yza then went to y/n and ask what really happened but y/n then slap Yza.

"why? Why did you kill yourself?" y/n eyes looking at Yza with a dull eyes and trembling voice. Everyone widen from the scene that they just saw. Takemitchi then was about to approach the two girls but Dave stop him and said "let them".

Dave want to stop them fighting at a time like this too but he thinks they need to talk this out. Even Dave was confused to what are they talking about.

"what are you talking about y/n?" Yza ask with a shock face while she hold her cheek where y/n slap her.

"erissa told me! Why did you kill yourself?! Is it because I died?!" y/n shouted looking at yza with teary eyes. "n-no, y-your wrong!" Yza exclaimed. Yza don't want y/n to know about her killing herself because she knows that this would happen but it seems like that the one thing that she don't want to happen is happening now.

"JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH" y/n shouted at Yza. Baji and Mikey then was about approach the two girl but Dave stop them and told them that let them let out their feelings.

Yza couldn't speak she wants to tell y/n that it's true that she killed herself but half of her is telling her that she shouldn't tell y/n because y/n will hate her. Y/n then grab Yza hands with her overflowing with tears "please........ Yza......... Tell....... Me the truth..... God dammit" y/n exclaimed while she slowly went on her knees and her head down and overflowing with tears with her voice cracking.

While y/n is kneeling in front of Yza and crying

"I killed myself" Yza mumble enough for y/n to hear.

Y/n eyes widen from what she heard and tears continue flow to her eyes.

"why? Why would you kill yourself to someone like me?" y/n ask between her sobbing. Yza then sat at the ground while y/n stayed in her position.