SPECIAL

No one POV

No one POV

After the kantou incident another incident happened back then that made y/n and Mikey a criminal. Y/n killed someone at that time which she did not regret while Mikey on the other hand killed someone as well making them a murderer

Bonten was created the same as the manga but the members are different.

sano manjiro or Mikey as their no.1 or their boss. Y/n L/n or the [nickname] as the special executive And of course sanzu, as the no. 2 and takeomi, koko, mochi is still part of it the only difference is that the haitani brothers and kakucho is not part of it because izana is alive and izana didn't follow Mikey instead he live in the right path while kakucho and the haitani brothers follow him.

Izana owned a company while the haitani brothers and kakucho follow him and help him to his company to grow much more bigger. Kakucho on the other hand is already married and found his happiness but that didn't stop him to follow his 'king'

Draken and inupi own a bike shop while draken and Emma is already married they even have a kid and baji own a pet shop while kazutora help him while chifuyu became a pilot

Mitsuya is a fashion designer too but this time he's a professional while hakkai being a model with his girlfriend, Angel. While yuzuha and mitsuya is dating secretly which everyone already knows but they still kept it a secret.

While a party is being held in izana's company for having a deal with another company everyone is all having fun. Until they heard gunshots and there they saw bonten.

Kakucho then made a way for civilians to exit while the haitani brothers are shooting the bonten's  men's trying to save everyone. Izana on the other hand is shock seeing Mikey and y/n together watching them running for their lives.

"MANJIRO!" izana shouted causing everyone to stop shooting each other while the civilians continue to run away Mikey then ordered his men's to not to shoot and waited for izana to continue while y/n on the other hand is quite having her own world in her mind.

Y/n POV

When I saw izana standing like there is no one pointing a gun to him it got me surprised he changed this much while I was gone. Too bad I couldn't watch him closely change like this.