till' we reach the stars

Notice before you read - The characters are kinda OOC. Other than that, enjoy!

The stars gleamed with the motherly moon

The scent of the ocean carried through the wind.

The water shone along the sky, rippled waves crashing against the shore. Kissing their feet gently, before washing up within the sand.

Scaramouche and Mona sat, side by side, observing the midnight sky. Drowning themselves with the beauty it held.

Silently wondering, when will these problems leave them? When will the chase stop, so that they will be able to stop hiding from the problems? When would it be safe enough?

"Scara, let's run away." She says, voice soothed, like a gentle breeze being played harmoniously.

______________________________

Mona and Scaramouche, polar opposites

Mona and Scaramouche, polar opposites. Both personality wise, and status wise.

Mona Megistus, the famed astrologer, hailing from Fontaine. She studied the art of hydromancy and astrology her whole life, taken in and raised by an elder from Fontaine. She relies on fate and their stars, having cherished them her whole life. After finding out that she was going to be forced into being the heir of Fontaine, she decides to escape.

One day, she meets a rather strange man who disagrees with her opinions and beliefs. Setting a goal to find the man once more, to prove him wrong, she scouts for him. Who was he, to have challenged fate and its' stars?

Raiden Kunikuzushi Scaramouche, the ever-so-cunning Fatui harbinger, hailing from Inazuma. He isn't human, no. He was a puppet vessel, created by the almighty shogun herself to assist her sole goal in eternity. He was deemed to be the replacement of Ei, while she pursued eternity, locking herself away in the Plane of Euthymia. Although promised such a high position, Ei decided to throw him away as he wasn't worthy enough of such a title. He was too fragile, she claimed. Wandering for years, still filled with rage for his creator, he joins the Fatui. He climbs the ranks and ends up as the 6th Harbinger, his loyalty is held by the cold, unforgiving Tsaritsa.