little fluff | pt. 15

Y/N's POV

Isa and I are holding each other's hand while walking in the village. some villagers are looking at us, but we didn't mind at all.

I am kind of afraid to tell this relationship with Isabela to her family, but I should have the courage to tell this because she might think that I can't fight for her.

we're still holding hands as we stopped infront of the Casita. Casita waved at us and we waved back then return a smile. as we went inside, we both noticed that few people are only in here, which is Dolores, Antonio, and Julieta. I'm guessing that the others still have some chores to do.

"how are you two?", Dolores walked towards me and Isa and asked us with a small smirk growing on her face. I blushed a little and I can feel Isa is blushing too. "congratulations to both of you", Dolores lowered her voice and hugged the both of us. we hugged back and said thank you.

"so, are you guys planning to announce you're relationship?", Dolores asked, "yes! I'm really excited to tell this to the family, right Y/N?", Isabela said with an excitement. I shook my head up and down agreeing to what Isabela said.

the fear of telling this relationship to her family faded. if Abuela Alma did not accept our relationship, I will take Isabela far from here. I don't want to lose her.

"what about this dinner? why don't you both tell it tonight?", Dolores suggested with a gentle voice. "oh okay, we'll do it tonight", Isa said while left hand went and held my waist.

Dolores smiled before leaving the two of us.

"hey Y/N, are you okay? you look nervous. if you're nervous about telling this to the family tonight, then I'll give you some time", Isabela said in concerned voice. "yeah, I'm nervous but I want to tell this tonight because we can both be free from pretending that we are just friends, if your Abuela is fine with it", I explained. "okay, but if Abuela didn't accept our relationship, we will move out and live in the outside world", Isa said while comforting me.

"c'mon, let's head to my room. you look tired. I'm just gonna wake you up when dinner's ready", Isabela said while we both walk towards to her room.

I yanked myself on my girlfriend's bed not caring how I look stupid when I do that.

Isabela's POV

Y/N yanked herself onto my bed, she's really tired, we didn't anything today. she looks so cute and adorable. I felt a liquid came out from my eyes, it's tears of joy. I'm so grateful I can finally call her mi vida.

I love you, Y/N

I went by her side, stared at her beautiful figure, she's so perfect. I felt sleepiness and didn't realize I fell asleep.

*/30 MINUTES LATER/*

I woke up and saw Y/N still sleeping by my side. I stood up gently removing my hand under Y/N's head.

it's 2 PM and I decided to have a walk outside.

while walking, I noticed Yuki and his fiance, Hiroshi, sitting, chatting on a bench. I approached them and thought about inviting them for dinner. I also have something in my head, like a surprise for Y/N.

"hey, you two", I greeted both of them. "hey Isa, how are you and your girl?", Yuki greeted and asked with a small smirk on his face. I blushed a little, "we're both fine", I answered letting out a small chuckle. "I was actually asking both of you if you both could come for tonight's dinner in my place, will you? I understand if you can't come-", Yuki cut me off, "sure we can come over, we don't mind at all. what's the occasion?".

"there are really no occasion at all but Y/N and I decided to announce our relationship to my family. we don't want to hide this any longer, that'd be really hard for us", I replied to his question. they both nodded and smiling. "also, I wanted to ask for help, if you don't mind", I said awkwardly. "sure, what is it?", Yuki asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey people, i apologize for making y'all wait. I just finished my exams and remaining assignments yesterday. hope y'all understand :)

thank y'all for the 41.2k reads, means so much to me<3