(1) In this moment I see you

Location
An 'unhabited' island in the Pacific Ocean
( Tiger)- A Private Intelligence firm

"Bring it on, you little rat! If you have the guts, fight me or should I come over?" A rough, bulky-looking guy threatened a newbie at the agency. This was the most prestigious agency a spy could join. It was one of the very few in the whole world that had connections that went above and beyond. Whether it's a rich man's bank account details or a country's military secrets. They had it all. But, even so, it was fair to assume that even such institutes, of course illegal, had bullies. Corruption. Abundance of it.

Did anyone care? Why would they? In a world where even a single wrong step could get you killed, everyone is too concerned with their own butts to look after someone else.

So was anyone going to help this poor new guy who had just joined this agency in the hopes of making it big someday? No. Of course not. Poor guy was too innocent. Maybe a punch or two will give him a glimpse of the genre of the movie he was going to step into.

"It's training. Don't worry, you won't break." Said the bully with his chest in all its glory, head held high. It seemed as though he wanted to flaunt that he was one of the most narcissistic guy on the block. Maybe he wanted to act cool like the others but utterly failed.

The newbie put his hands up to his face in defence, tears spilling his eyes.

"Aagh......" But to the newbie's surprise the hit never landed. He looked up and gasped in suprise.

Not because the punch didn't land.

Not because he was just saved.

And obviously not because he saw the bully's friend pissing his pants from the side of his eye.

oh no no.

But it was because of the guy's face. The one who saved him. That's right.

It was beautiful- ethereal. He has never seen someone so beautiful before. Even in the midst of all this confusion, he couldn't help but admire it. From his silky soft black hair to the little smirk that was placed on his face, he was fascinated.

The guy easily blocked the punch.

"Unapproved sparring matches are prohibited, D-Rank Agent James. Not to mention, using it as an excuse to bully your juniors." Out of disapproval, he pushed the guy onto the ground. With a thump, the narcissistic D-rank landed on his bottom. It probably hurt. Like a lot. A frown was now visible on his proud face. He got up and was about to start a fight again, when the wet pants fellow stopped him from doing so. Not only the friend's pants were wet but so was his face- with tears at this point. He put a hand on his narcissistic friend's shoulder and shook his head in a no.

The ethereal guy took his coat that he had taken off before the whole confrontation took place and walked towards the main headquaters building.

"Why did you stop me?" The D-Rank agent yelled at his colleague. Viens could be seen popping on his neck.

"Idiot, didn't you know? That guy, he's 'that' agent! There are only three SS- ranked agents at our base and he's one of them."

"What?"

"Yes, code name White Tiger."

Taehyung entered the office of the director. "I had recieved the order and came to find you, Director Yohan."

"Agent White Tiger, a job well done in your last mission. The news I was talking about last time is about these documents that urgently need to be procured by us. They contain the list of papers that are supposed to be published in the coming month of September of this year by the Seoul Association, though as it turns out, is just a guise. You can further investigate at the site. Bring all the research data you can find there." He instructed.

"Is the data so important that I must go there myself? I just finished capturing a few terreorist groups that were active in the outskirts of Korea."

"Isn't that why you were ordered here?"

Did I ask too many questions?

"I, agent White Tiger, accept these instructions."

"And besides, don't you always love working in Korea? It's your homeland."

Homeland, yeah right!

Location
Seoul, South Korea

Taehyung arrived at the airport. It hadn't been that long since he last came here. He knew his family lived here but he never once went to visit them. Not after what they made him go through. He knew he desvered better.

Mr.Taewon's residence

*Ding dong*

"Yes, who might you be, young man?" A middle-aged lady opened the door.

"I am here for the repairs."

"Ah, right! Mr. Taewon did mention that someone was going to come over for the repairs."

An hour or so passed by and the lady started packing up as she was finished with the household work that was assigned to her for the day.

"Oh dear, you've really worked hard at this hour, young man~ If I wasn't in a hurry today, I would've prepared a drink for you." The kind lady looked with concern.

"Why don't you leave things to me so you can get off work, ma'am? I'll finish up and go when I'm done." He kindly offered to which the lady seemed pleased and thus, happily obliged. He seemed quite trustworthy in her eyes. Besides, she had to watch the new episode of the her favourite show 'Bangtan Talkies'. Beautiful masterpiece. She cannot miss it.

Well then, let's get to work.