prologue

Koishi has no idea how she was able to leave Gensokyo. After all, the great Hakurei Barrier was very much NOT broken and it's not like she was Yukari, so how was she able to leave? It didn't make sense— but then again, she was never one for thinking. (not that she was able to, anyways...) Maybe she had somehow found a hole while on her usual escapades and accidentally somehow slipped through it? Well, it didn't make much difference anyways! She always wanted to visit the outside world! Atleast she feels like she did. Again, not one for thinking.

"F... reddy.. Fad-Fazbear... Pit?za Meg.. ga... Pu.. Plex...?" She stuttered, trying and almost failing to read the big, neon sign on the big building in front of her. Koishi was never good at this "English" thing— she thinks she may have heard that Yokai teacher in the Human Village talk about it once or twice, or maybe it was the Moriya Shrine Maiden, but then again, who knows if that actually happened. What was she trying to remember, again? She shrugged happily without a care in the world and phased right through the entrance doors, bouncing around happily. Yes, phased. Why open the door when you can go through objects?

The lights were bright and colors she'd seen on the residents of Gensokyo before. The floor was... what would Sanae say? Funky? Yes, funky. Koishi skipped along throughout the lobby— nobody was here, it was after closing time, after all. She hummed a tune she'd heard Satori hum one time— one of her only remaining memories. A glance over to the large statue, before looking away quickly. She didn't like that one. She avoided the weird metal humans(?) that looked like Nitori had made them, because, well, she didn't like them! She did a few tricks over them, too, like front flips and backflips and sometimes even cartwheels. Who says you can't do cartwheels in the air?

But then she got bored. Usually she was content with going around Gensokyo and watching people and other Yokai— that she never wants to hear the thoughts of ever ever again— go about their usual business, but here it was just weirdos! She landed on the ground, a light frown on her face as she looked around the building.

After a few seconds of looking around and utterly nothing going through her head, she made up her mind— she was going to go wherever her feet took her! (not like she was ever doing anything different, anyways.) She skipped like she was on the moon, swinging her arms and then— uh oh, a security bot "caught" her! Koishi stopped in her tracks.

How did it see her?