chapter 1

an : no u dont get it bc i used a fucking gmod map for this   aslo i tried 2 make it longer this time
srry 4 the wiat i cant write for long periwds of time and i also have school lol
+ i spent like an hour looking at koishis quotes lmao

Koishi was running. She wasn't sure exactly why she was running, especially when nothing could touch her, but she ran anyways! It was fun, like a game of tag. The heavy footsteps of a... strange, white chicken? followed her. She wasn't sure how it was following her, honestly, but she didn't question it. She didn't have the mind to! She giggled, looking back occasionally at the chicken. Occasionally, it spoke in a female voice; "There you are!" it would say. Koishi stopped in her tracks, and took off her hat. She waited a few moments, and, by a hair's length, dodged the chicken going right towards her. "Olé!" She giggled, throwing her hat up in the air before catching it. The chicken lets out a squawk before turning and chasing Koishi once again. Koishi was skipping at this point, though she may have floated a bit to makes her steps last a bit longer.

After getting chased around for awhile, she got quite bored. She stopped, put a finger to her lips, and looked around. All the while ignoring the confused chicken, who was right behind her and trying to grab her, but very much couldn't. Koishi moved on the balls of her feet idly, moving her hand to her eyebrows and looking around even more in an exaggerated manner. "Hmm..."  She moved forward a bit, before stopping, her hands her hips. Eventually, she decided on a direction and started to skip towards it. Who knows, maybe she'll end up in a fun place!

Eventually, she stoped infront of a sign. "Da-day... ka.. ca-re?" She, once again, was not good with "English". She may have learnt a bit of it due to her... previous days, but... she shrugged her shoulders and phased right through the doors— if you think, you'll never be happy! The nigh-permanent empty smile on her face almost fell at the sight of more statues. A sun and a moon. Really, the statues in this place were creepy! She huffed, before moving around them. There was a net, and on the net, "S.. lide.. into... oh, fun! Wow! What a slogan! Well, if it says it's going to be fun, why question it?! Weee!" She dove headfirst down the slide, going physical only for this reason. After all, when she's as she usually is, she can't touch anything!

She laughed loudly as she went down the slide, then landed headfirst into a ball pit. After a few moments, she popped right back up and began wading through the many, many, colorful balls. And thats when a sound rang through her ears, "Hoo! Hooo! Hoooo!!" and then something she could tell was big landing in the ball pit. Almost instantaneously, she went back to her default state. It wasn't like that time with the Shrine Maiden; No, she didn't care to meet this one! She huffed lightly, the outside world certainly wasn't meeting up to her... Did she have expectations? She feels like she did. Well, anyway! She floated out of the ball pit, effectively dodging the sun-themed robot that tired to grab her (not that it would've been able to, anyway) "Hellooooo!! New friend! You're sure up late! Are..." The robot made a sound of confusion.

"New friend... You... y-youre floating!!" Koishi changed her mind! She likes this one! She giggled, before going physical. Immediately, she grabbed the robots hand and shook it. "Hello~! It's a pleasure to see you!" She didn't bother introducing herself. Sun discarded the confusing matter of his new friend floating, and introduced imself. "It's good to meet you too, new friend!! Let's have a slumber prty! We can finger paint, or drink Fizzy Faz, or tell stories, or, or, oh it'll be so, so, so, so, SO much FUN, new friend!! You can call me Sun, or Sunny, or Sundrop, or Sun man, or-" She didn't know what "Fizzy Faz" was, but she nodded along anyway.

Koishi laughed, "Hahah!! Sun, haha!! You're funny!! You can call me Koishi, or Koishi, or Koishi, or Koishi, or, or, hehehe!" This was one of the best decisiosn shes made it awhile. It's fun, so why not enjoy it? She let go of Suns hand, letting her arms rest by her sides and her ever-present smile widen. Suns own permanent grin seemed to get wider as he moved with expressive motions, "You're funny too, Koishi!! but you gotta rememeber," Well, that's a bit hard for her to do, "There is only one rule in the daycare; Keep the lights on. ON. On..." Koishi nodded, the whim to immediately go and turn the lights off overpowered by the whim of having fun as she always does. Well, it's not like she was going to remember that rule anyway. "Oh! Ah!! Hand painting!! That sounds fun~! Handpainting, I want to hand paint, Sun!"

For awhile, they played. All was well, Koishi made a mess purely because she wanted to and laughed about it. eventually, though, she got bored. "Hmm..." She put a hand to her lips, Sun in the background picking up the mess of cans and those strange buckets she kicked around and made a mess of. "Oh! I know! hehe~..." She was going to act on her earlier whim— switching off the lights! Slowly, she creeped over to the light switch. Oh, this was going to be so entertaining! Her fingers twitched, and she pulled the light switch down harshly.

Almost immediately, Sun screamed out something about how he warned her, well, whatever, she wasn't paying attention! The lights, obviously, shut off. She expected that. But what she wasnt expecting were the screams of pain coming from Sun, she jumped a bit when they started, and then silence.

"Naughty... Naughty... It's past your bedtime. You must be punished! Nighty-night~..."

Oh, Koishi was going to have so much fun!