chapter 2

an. I LIKE MY MSSHEDD POTASTOE'S WITH COPOIUS. AMOUNT OF SALT
mirareru kedo mitakunai yo kokoro hitomi mimi mo tojite kore de rikai aeru? nante yoku ieru wa  i ji wa ru
mabataki sureba koko wa doubt & trust majiwaru ishiki ishindenshin kotae wa sudeni haaku zumi desho? iya iya, kokoro tojiteru kara

writing this before my covid test will update (i started this on feb 28 Lol)
update: WOOOOO!!! NEGATIVE HOH YEAH BABY LETS GROOVE

"Ahahah! Catch me if you can~!" Koishi skipped around the now dark daycare, staying just fast enough so that the robot (who she's going to call Moon) chasing her can't grab her. "It's past your bedtime..." It would say, and Koishi would only laugh in response. She didn't even know she had a bedtime! She looked behind her for a moment, just in time to see a cord come down from the ceiling and attach itself to Moon. It brought the robot closer to the ceiling, making him look like he's flying (or more like swimming) through the air.

Koishi grinned widely— she could do that too! She did as Moon did and began to fly as well, though she was the only one actually flying. "Look at me! I'm doing the same thing as you! Hehe!" Moons faceplate spun, and he let out a brief grunt of (what she thinks is) confusion before speeding up. She wanted to know, if she went as fast as she does when she's playing danmaku, would he be able to catch up?

And so she did. Much to her immense disappointment, he couldn't! The cord reached a top speed and stayed at the speed, and Koishi decided to travel by foot instead of watching some robot struggle to catch her at her average speed. She descended slowly, and Moon did the same only a few seconds after her. "That wasn't any fun! You're so slow! The outside world isn't as fun as I felt it would be, so disappointing!" She huffed, crossing her arms. Moon, as he did before, let out a grunt. Koishi felt weird about that.

She perked up suddenly— she "had" a new idea! "Hey! Why don't we play hide and seek! I... I feel like I've played that game a few times with big sister, and I feel like it was fun! So let's play it, okay!? Haha, you're the seeker! Find me if you can!" And with that, Koishi flew away from the robot. Koishi hid on top of one of the large statues, even if they did creep her out. She swung her legs— she could faintly hear the scuttling of metallic joints from somewhere in the daycare.

"... Does she know that I'm not in Gensokyo?" she idly wondered. A bout of sadness had come over her. Will she ever see Gensokyo again? Will she ever see her own sister again? She didn't know. She never knew.

... Did her sister even remember her? After all... She wasn't a memorable "person."

Nobody knows her, and nobody sees her. She was just happy that something, even if it wasn't alive in the first place, could see her— maybe even remember her?

The lid of her third eye twitched a little.

--

Moon was frustrated. First, some strange green-haired hat-wearing girl turns off the lights. Second, he finds out the girl can fly. Third, the girl thinks of her life-ban-worthy actions as a game. Fourth, the girl runs away under the guise of "hide and seek"! By far, this was his worst night. He growled and grumbled under his breath, crawling out of the daycare to look for the mentioned green-haired, hat-wearing, strange purple-blue ball thing having girl. He knows what's natural and what isn't, it's in his programming, and he knows that a human being able to fucking fly isn't natural— pardon his language.

Sun was having a meltdown in their shared mind which Moon wasn't paying attention to. 'There she is' he thought, pausing for a moment. She was sitting on top of one of the statues, swinging her legs. That... very obviously was not allowed. He let out a low growl as he crawled towards her. She didn't even twitch, she must have been lost in her own thoughts. (From what Moon had seen through Sun's eyes, it didn't look like she even had thoughts.) Eventually, he made it up the statue and where she was sitting. "Naughty, naughty..." She didn't react. He moved slowly, raising his arms and—

They went right through her.

Okay, he may be an actual, semi-unfeeling robot, but even that freaked him out. She turned, wide eyed, the same freakish smile plastered on her face. "Oh! Hello, friend~! I didn't notice you, haha! Hey... you know, it's not very nice. To try and grab somebody. That's no fun, you shouldn't do that! We aren't playing games, you know~!" Didn't she say they were playing hide and seek? He reeled back. Moon was still freaked out about the fact he couldn't touch her. She stood up, a hand gripping the brim of her hat. "Why don't we play a game? You chase me, and I run away! Oh, haha, what was it called? I can't remember..." The ball on her chest twitched. As in, moved. Now Moon was even more freaked out. "Ah, whatever! C'mon, let's play! Catch me if you can~!" And then she jumped, still holding her hat.

Moon snapped out of his extremely confused thoughts (and Sun's as well), and, after jumping off the statue, chased after her.

---
an sorry for not updating i guess lolllllllllllll i was too busy being god + short.
unfortuantely ve already made a mountain of ans on this but i DO have a mountain of tests this fine april week of april 4th so yeha next chapter will have grergeoy boy
but wont be posted until like 3986 probably so idk watch the new batman im just going along in life i dont even notice the days goin by man so sorry if u were waiting dor this idk dont do that anymore maybe