𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19

𝐘/𝐍 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Today he told me beautiful.I don't know but I fell a little bit of happy after hearing the word beautiful from his mouth.

𝐉𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Y/N please try to understand that I love you.You are the one whom I thought about.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲
Jin pick Y/N from her house.They both went for shopping.After shopping they both completed their lunch together.

After lunch they went in a park.When they sitting on the same bench at the park Jin told to Y/N that

𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Do you agree to complete your dinner with me today?
𝐘/𝐍 : Yes, I wil.
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Thank you Y/N.Can I ask you a question?
𝐘/𝐍 : Yes, of course uncle Jin
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Can you pass tommorrow the whole day with me?We will go outside together like another days.
𝐘/𝐍 : Is this your question uncle Jin.(smile)
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Yeah.
𝐘/𝐍 : Ok, I will go.But..
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : But what Y/N?
𝐘/ 𝐍 : But don't you have work tommorrow?
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Yes, I have.But I can manage it.Please go with me.
𝐘/𝐍 : Ok, I will go with you uncle Jin.
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Thank you Y/N.

On that day they both do their lunch and dinner together.After completing dinner Jin reached Y/N to her home.

In front of Y/N's houes

𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Be ready tommorrow at early morning.We will complete our breakfast together.
𝐘/𝐍 : Ok, bye uncle Jin.
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Bye.
Jin was about to start his car but Y/N suddenly said
𝐘/𝐍 : Drive safely uncle Jin and call me after your reaching I will wait for your call. (shy smile)
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Ok, I will.
𝐘/𝐍 : Again bye.
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Bye.

After reaching home Jin call to Y/N and infrom her.And they both wish them good night like every day.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

After getting ready Y/N is waiting for Jin's coming.Suddenly she heard her door bell is ringing and she know who is the person.

After opening the door

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜.𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬..♥♥

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅.......