Chapt 28

Hope you enjoy idk how long this is going to be so buckle up and enjoy the ride
____________________________________________

"Babe what shoes do I wear?" Sage asks from my room. "Well we'll be walking all day so your sneakers" I answer from the bathroom. We're going to the San Diego zoo together for a date and I'm excited.

She leans against the door frame and I look at her while I'm doing my hair "you're beautiful" she whispers once she's behind me. I smile leaning into her and resting my cheek against hers "thank you my love" I whisper in response.

I finish my hair while she's behind me with an arm around my waist and she's placing gentle kisses on my neck whispering sweet nothings. "I love you" she whispers. "So so so much" she whispers again. "We should get going" I tell her.

After convincing her we need to go instead of having a quickie we get in my car and stop off at the coffee shop quickly for coffee and a few baked goods. "See you later!" We tell claire as we walk out.

While I'm driving she holds a croissant infront of me so I can take a bite, the crumbs going all over my shirt. I giggle a bit  wiping them all off while also focusing on the road.

The line to get into the zoo isn't as long as I expected it to be, we get in about 10 minutes later. I grab a map of the zoo and we just start walking around.

After about 2 hours of walking we stop off at the sandwich place they have and we sit eating and talking. I hear a squeal from behind me and I turn seeing one of my students from this last school year.

"Miss kai!" She says excitedly, her parents behind her smiling behind their masks. "Oh hey kiddo! How's your summer going so far?" I ask her. "Its awesome! Tomorrow we're leaving to go visit my grandparents at their lake!" She says excitement radiating off of her.

Her mom laughs "alright sweetie we gotta go, the lions are wanting to see you" she says. Her eyes widen and before she runs away she says good bye. I smile watching her run and her parents following behind her.

Sage smiles looking at me "that was cute" she says. I roll my eyes before taking another bite of my sandwich. "So I think theres only a couple more areas to explore then we can go for a drive or whatever your heart desires" I tell her.

I really should've chosen better words because she looks at me with a smirk "does that mean whatever I want?" She asks smirking even more. My heart thumps and my cheeks become red "I um uhh y-yeah" I reply failing to not stutter.

"Interesting so if I were to say we could just park the car somewhere, go to the back" she starts whispering gently in my ear as her hands slithers it's way onto my thigh inching closer as the seconds go by. "And let me taste how sweet you are" she whispers quietly.

My heart feels like it's going to fly out of my chest at the rate it's beating. "Babe" I whisper grabbing her hand. "Let me make love to you" she whispers moving her hand closer. "Not in p-public" I reply. She sighs moving her hand "let's go then" she says standing up.

I look up at her and she's holding her hand out for me to grab "but the sea lions" I pout. "You know your pout makes me soft, let's go to the sea lions" she says. I smirk to myself standing up and dragging her towards my favourite animal.

After finishing at the zoo we get distracted with food, I guess the sandwich wasn't enough since i heard her stomach start growling on our drive home. "Ok babe what do you want to try today?" I ask.

"What is the cheesecake factory?" She asks looking out the window. I see where she's looking and we're right by one. "Oh it's a restaurant I don't know exactly how to explain it" i answer. "Is there cheesecake?" She asks.