Welcome To Hell.

You wake up in a daze your head hurts and your body aches. "Ugh what the where am I?" Sitting up you notice that this is not Earth it's somewhere worse then that. "Alright gotta explore see where I'm at."
You start walking towards a city which looks like one giant really bad neighborhood. You check your pockets you got your phone, earbuds, folding knife, and 20 bucks that's it. It will have to do for now. You see a sign which says.
"Welcome to Hell you probably did something really fucked up to be here!" 'I'm in Hell!?!?' You think to your self why? You were a ok person on Earth sure you got into a couple fist fights in high school and did weed once but you never did any really bad. You start panicking but calm yourself down and enter the city and it's nothing like what you thought Hell would be.
Demons doing drugs in wide open, crimes being done with no consequence, and more stuff you can't even look at. 'Jeez I thought Chicago was bad this is like if Chicago and southern L.A had a baby.' You need to find out many things but you have to find a place to get away from this stuff. While speed walking trying to find anywhere to hide which doesn't look like a crackhouse you bump into a demon.
"Eh buddy watch where your go-." He stops mid sentence once he gets a good look at you. "Wait how are you here this place only has natural born demons!" "Listen I don't know why I'm here ok so please calm down and we can talk ok?" He gets really pissed at you. "Calm down how dare you talk to me like that!!!"
He puts his fingers in his mouth and whistles and before you know it over 4 dozen demons surround you. "Now I'm going to give you a 10 second head start so start running." You start sprinting at full speed out of there and you can here them chasing you and throwing various objects at you.
A spear, a tv, a grenade, molotov, a stove they want you dead. You then see a big building up ahead a perfect hideout you try opening the door but it's locked. In one kick you smash it open breaking the deadlock on it you run inside and barricade the door using a sofa. After a couple of minutes they leave and you catch your breath. 'Shit ok well I made a good first impression here.' You begin looking around and this place looks like an office building. You see a empty receptionist desk and notice the name plate. "Loona that's a sweet name maybe they can tell me more about this place." Exploring the building this is probably the only good looking building in Hell. It's decently clean and smells ok unlike the outside and the other buildings. You then see a sign on a door that says.
"I.M.P meeting in progress.:)" 'What the hell are the I.M.P?' "Batter up!" You turn around and before you can react a metal baseball bat smashes you in the head and you are out like a light. You are dragged into a broom closet and tied up to a folding chair. "Now what have we here a human here that's a first." "How did he even get here only demons can get here?" "Moxie please don't ruin my investigation."
"I wasn't ruining your investigation I was just thinking out loud." "Think in your head." "A HUMAN!!!!" "You don't have to scream Millie!" "Moxie let her do what she wants." "Fine." "Uh Blitzo how is he here shouldn't he be in another part of Hell which is human friendly?" "That's what I've been trying to figure out but then your husband had to ruin my investigation."
"For the last time I didn't ruin your fucking investigation!!" "Moxie language please!" "You swear like 50 times a day everybody swears like 50 times a day why can't I!" "Moxie that's it go back to the office and cool off a bit okay." "Fine." He storms off angrily. "Can I go with him?" "Go ahead I'll be waiting for our new friend to wake up." "We're not killing him?" "No I got another plan for him." A/N. I have never watched a single episode of Helluva Boss and I only had to watch the pilot to get the basic info I needed. Yes I know I'm a speed learner. For now goodbye ShiningWarrior signing off.