One Hell Of A Night. (Lemon)

You wake up in Loonas bed today is the big day and you are nervous. 'I hope I don't hurt her tonight I can't control myself when I'm pushed to my limit.' You take a quick shower get dressed and leave her house. As you walk down the sidewalk you get a phone call from Loona.
"Hello?" "Hi Y/N!" "Hey Loona so what do you want to do today?" "I don't really know but I do know what I'm doing tonight." "Yeah I know uh how about we have a picnic at the park."
"I would love that you go back to my house and get the supplies I'll wait at the park." "Ok bye." "Bye!" You hang up and get back to Loonas. You make some sandwiches, grab some wine and demon blood, a picnic basket, and a blanket then hit the road.
As you walk to the park you notice the time on your phone. '1:30PM already and I woke up at 12:40PM is time faster in Hell?' You arrive at the park Loona is already waiting on the grass.
"Hey Loona!" "Y/N sit down get comfortable!" You set up the blanket and you both start enjoying the afternoon. "Loona this demon blood literally taste like water but like shower water." "Hey that's demon blood it's weird." The sandwich was good cheese and ham goes great. "Y/N how do you make PB and J so well?" "Hey I made a lot back on Earth I'm sorta an expert." "That's nice oh and look at the time 3:30PM."
"How about we look at the clouds Loona." You both lay back and look at the clouds. "Big, beautiful, and very bright like you Loona." She turns around and kisses you check. "Thanks." "Your welcome but the clouds aren't really forming any shapes." "Yeah I noticed not really the temperature for cloud formations." "Y/N there's a place here in the park that is really special to me want to check it out?" "Got some time to kill let's go." You pack up the picnic stuff and walk down the park path.
"Here it is!" She stops you and you see a tree. "Loona it's a nice tree but what's special about it?" "This is where Blitzo takes me from time to time I hate him a lot but this makes me like him a bit." "Yeah but what kind of tree is this it's nothing like what I've ever seen." "It's a HellRoot tree they are very rare and there are only around 7 of them in the entirety of Hell one per circle." "Also Y/N once they die they die that's it." "Wow." "Y/N it's 4:30PM the club is about a 30 minute walk away I think they might let us in early at 5:00PM." "Then let's go."
You both walk to the strip club never taking your hands off each other. You arrive and the 2 guards are there. "Loona your 30 minutes early." "Can we be let in early please?" "Fine have a good night." You both enter and walk straight to a room that's guarded by a guard.
"Loona room is all yours have fun." "Oh I plan on having it." You enter it has a sofa, bed, countertop, and it's completely soundproofed. "Sit down on the sofa Y/N and close your eyes don't open them until I say so." You close your eyes you can feel Loona taking off your close and hear here taking off her close and getting stuff from the countertop.
"Ok open them." She is completely naked on the bed you stand up and notice the stuff on the countertop. "Y/N I'm your play toy have fun with me please!!" 'She wants pleasure I'll give her pleasure.'
You hop on the bed and crack open one of the many bottles of red wine on the countertop you pour it on her stomach then you both take a big chug of it. You then smash your lips into hers and you both make out. After a few minutes you break it up.
You grab the rope and tie her wrists to the bed. "Y/N please make me-." You put the gag ball on her mouth. "Sorry Loona but now I do the talking." You grab a condom and put it on. "Mmm!!" "Ok Loona here you go." You slam into her as hard as you can she begins thrashing and moaning non stop. 20 minutes later. "Loona I'm gonna AHHH!!!" "Mmmmmh uhhhhhh." You both release everything you have. You notice her eyes are watering up.
"Look at you Loona crying for more and more you shall receive." You grab the lotion and vibrator you put some on the vibrator then insert it in her.
"Mmmh!!!." You have it on the lowest setting so she can get used to it but she is glaring at you. "You want more Loona?" You turn it on the highest setting possible. "Mmmmmmh!!!!!!" She releases multiple times and her eyes roll back in her head. 4 hours later.
You both are completely exhausted you are out of  condoms and fluid the bed is soaked you both are drunk and tired you both pass out with Loona in your arms.