Sick In Hell.

You wake up with a massive headache it hurts to even move your head. You go to get something to help it but you start feeling like crap the more you move. "What's happening to me?" Eventually you decide to text Loona. 'Hey Loona I think I'm sick with something come over please?.' She text back after a couple of minutes. 'I'll be over just try to rest.'
You hop on the sofa and try to sleep but can't your body won't let you. "Y/N are you ok?" "Loona please help." She comes over to you and knows what to do. "I brought you something."
It's a cup of a sparkling red liquid it's not demon blood. You drink it down and a few seconds later you throw up. "Felling better?" "Yeah I actually am not great but not terrible." "Ok let's go Blitzo is waiting." You get dressed and start walking to I.M.P with Loona.
"Hey Loona what was that?" "Our form of medicine here in Hell." "How did you know what to do?" "I could tell by how you looked." "Huh." You both enter and get to work. 'Little bit less than yesterday good.' You glance at Loona who is just on her phone.
"So you do any work or just look at your phone?" "I only work when that phone rings." She points at the receptionist phone. "Yeah I'd do the same thing." "How are you such a fast worker?" "Once I'm in the zone Loona you can't stop me."
1 hour later. "Lunch time finally meet you in the break room Loona!" Loona POV. 'He's gone now I can think about tomorrow night.' I start thinking about being tied to the bed begging more. 'Y/N don't go easy on me tomorrow night make me your plaything.' "What are you thinking about?" I snap out of my daydream to see Y/N in front of me.
"Oh tomorrow night it is Friday after all." "It's Friday all ready?" "Yep time flys in Hell." "Lunch was fine demon blood sure can taste weird though." "Amazed you can drink that." "Blitzo told me about Alister the radio demon can you tell me more about him?" "I don't know all about him but I do know about him."
Y/N POV. I grab my chair and put it next to Loonas. "Loona you can begin." "So Alister manifested in Hell overnight and he rivals our ancient demon ancestors power wise." "He broadcasts on radios throughout Hell and makes deals with other demons." "Do the deals go well?" "The demons who deal with him are never seen again." "Now this is where it gets weird."
"So the princess of Hell Charlie she wanted to open a redemption hotel for demons to be sent to heaven." "Alister joined her for her project." "Wait Loona so the most powerful demon in Hell is helping other demons go to heaven?" "Pretty much." "That guy has a few screws lose."
"If you said that to him you'd be dead in a second." "Haha yeah well I got to get back to work." 'Jeez I hope I never meet that guy.' 2 hours later. 'Done and I think my sickness is gone.' "Hey Loona want to head to the park tonight and look at some stars?"
"I'll be there!" You exit the building and it's getting dark perfect for star gazing. You arrive at the park without running into any problems. You sit under the same tree you both sat at a few nights ago and wait." "Room for one more?" "Anytime Loona." She sits down next to you and she leans into you, you put your arm around her.
"Loona any star formations up there?" "Yeah quite a few." "Let me see oh yeah now I see!" "I see a boat." "I see a winged eye." "Uh found a skunk." "Nice I see a tiger." "Hey Loona I found something a perfect heart formation." "Where?" "Here." You grab her and kiss her and she pulls you down. After a couple of seconds of kissing you break it off.
"Let's save it all for tomorrow Y/N." "Yeah we should." You head back to Loonas place and go to bed with her. 'Tomorrow will be my day with Loona."