Villain

Takes after the movie.
Takes the pronounce of her/she.
____________

After a year the enternals have decided to let the villain help them save the world for whatever up coming danger. She wasnt thankful, she was just bored- so she agreed.

She promised to help knowing she couldn't lie when a mind reader was part of the team and she hated it when people was messing with her business- surely druig knows.

"Whats the plan?" She abrutly asked, eyeing everyone waiting for a useful answer. "Well first we need sprite, makkari, thena and kingo to take the children." Sersi began.

"While phastos, you and i are for extra help when needed." She said again whilst the other nodded agreeing. You groan lowly.

'I didnt sign up to be a back up.'

You thought, hearing druig snicker as you glared at him. 'Stop poking in my head druig.

'I cant help it- mostly when your screaming it'

"And druig, he'll be on the watchers back." He smiled, clearly happy with his task before looking back at you.

"How about-" you started but was interrupted by sprite "The plan can't include explosions, fire or killing people." She stares directly at you earning you to roll your eyes.

"Jesus, do you want it to have rainbow and unicorns or something!" You exclaim throwing your hands in the air whislt the heroes watch in amusement. "Because i have the tendency to forget useless shît."

"Like the tendency to forget the plan and drop bombs?" Druig butted in, you nodded shrugging like it is the most natural thing- well to you it is.

"Yeah like i said, useless shît."

"Y/n, you cant just lived killing people, your a hero now, This is what heroes do." Thena says, getting up from her seat as kingo snicker at her comment.

"Im just going to aggressively ignore, that part of my life 'till it goes away."  You mumbled readying your daggers and swords. "Well love, thats definity not going to work."

"Jeez thanks druig, big help."

Time skip.

"Sersi we need back up!" Kingo shouted as makkari took the children to a safe place and help defeat the 'bad guys.

Kingo shouted, as light energy blasted out of him. Thena fought the biggest ones and sprite created an illusion for druig. As the two popped out, you grinned flying high in the sky with one of the three abilities you have.

"Need help?"

"Maybe not, we just shot a signal because were bored!" Thena shouted over the loud fight happening clearly infront of you. "What a party pooper, i just wanted a nice entrance!" You shouted getting on your feet and helping sprite.

"I got that." She grumbled "Oopsie?"

After fighting as much as possible, there wasnt one standing- as druig was taking forever, you decided to accompy him incase of any sort of danger.

You ran and looked at every corner and room before stopping at the biggest office in the building.

"Druig?"

You called out of breath, before his name escaped your lips again. "Druig?!" You shouted louder-

'Where in hell is he?!'

You thought, opening another door as colder breezed welcomed you- you gasped lowly, seeing more dead bodies layed on the floor.

'Did he do that?'

Your thoughts was interrupted hearing panting behind you. "Druig!" You barked rather joyfully, he smiled before looking behind you "....darling? What did we say about the plan?"

He questioned, "In my defence, they were dead when i got here." You shrugged. "Hmmhm. Your a little devil, lets just get this over with."

You smiled at his words, and did at what was told.