Jealous

Content:
Slight smut, angst, fluff a little.
(A/n: Correct me if im wrong)
__________________

You stood near sersi as phastos shows the created machine he imagined. You all stood in Domo planning on battle against the deviants but you couldnt help but glance at druig and makkari the whole time.

You had a thing for druig for thousand of years but you didnt have enough guts to tell, you felt dumb and silly- and angry most of all.

All the emotions hitting you all in once made you quickly irritated at the simpliest thing.

"My beautiful, beautiful makkari" he says in his irish accent- makkari looks up at him and grinned "did you miss me?"

Phastos stopped talking and looked at them "is- wha- are they-" he stuttered, making you even more annoyed. "Hey." Sersi whispered, you looked at her, clearly raged spilling with a tight frown showing.

"You like him don't you?" She whispered lowly, but you panicked someone would hear "Tell everyone would you?!" You hushed whisper catching his attention.

You two locked eyes, as a slight smile creep up his face but you were quick to look away catching a glimpse of a light blush on his perfect cheeks but you were just probably imagining things- or so you thought.

"Just tell him y/n, it wont hurt" she whispered lower with a genuie smile. You shook your head, afraid at all possiblities. "I cant- i- im scared."

"Of what exactly? He clearly likes you." She smiled nudging your shoulder, but still you shook your head- disappointed in yourself.

"Thanks sersi...but i cant." You mumbled walking out the room, thoughts of the most silliest or cruelest way of rejection.

'He would make fun of me!"

"No- he would ignore me... Tease me?'

'No no no....he would- he would easily choose makkari over me-'

'This is stupid.'

"Clearly." A voice spoke from behind startling you. Your heart skipped a beat- 'Did he...read my mind?'

"Im sorry, but i couldn't help myself." He smiled, walking closer to you as you took a step back making him stop and watch you closely.

"Y/n..."

"Hmm? W-what is it?" You cursed under your breath for stuttering, you felt small when you did "You've been avoiding me, love. I missed you-"

"Me or makkari." You cursed again, and facedpalm mentally- and now he called your bluff. For sure he knew years now.

"You. I dont like makkari, im just naturally a flirt." He let a cheekily grin before taking another step towards you- this time you didnt move and waited for him to continue.

"I've realized i kept something for so long that its just silly to keep it any further." Druig said taking more bigger steps just wanting to hold the girl in his arms. His hand reaching for hers as he interlocked them looking down at the most beautiful being he saw in his whole existance.

"I have fallen for you y/n, for thousand of years now and there is no one else i would want to fall in love with." He sigh, finally getting it off his chest but quickly panicked when you didnt answer.

Meanwhile your heart had skipped multiple beats while he confessed. Your surprise your still alive, but thankfully you are. "Druig...you do? You mean that?"

"Every word."

He's warm cheeks were burning pink and the smile on his lips was calling for you- so you did. You kissed him slow but meaningfully. It was passionate and full of love- still it started to get hungry.

"Your lips are so sweet darling.."he mumbled through the kisses, you smiled your hand snaking around his neck while the other tugged his hair whilst his hands wrapped around your waist pulling you closer to his body.

The kiss deepend as it also got sloppy, earning him to pull you closer attempting the butterflies in his stomach to cool down when his body was already heating up.

"Druig." You moaned as he tugged your bottom lip. "I want you y/n" he murmured kissing you again, his hands going lower and lower.

'Till it reached under your skirt- you gasped at his touch but he didnt stop. His fingers brushing over your clothed clînt- whislt you rub your body onto his, he groaned impatiently.

His finger slid your underwear to the side- brushing his fingertips on your clînt before playing with your pearl-

You whimpered, breaking away from the kiss to catch your breath. He began to tease your sex- rubbing circles till it got rougher and rougher causing you to muffle a moan-

"Your so wet darling~"

He mentioned before you heard phastos called your names, making you and druig groan.

He slipped his hands off and rubbed your hip- "we'll finish this later alright?" He grin kissing you gently "okay." You nodded letting him grab your hand and drag you back to the others.