It's All Mistakes

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

run run run run as fast as you can run~ you are already 10 min late to scho-

"Stop it....*sighs* I am already in school instead I am 10 min early not late!!" (Y/N)whisper yell to her bey spirit. her bey spirit just chuckled.

She put her head down on the desk and sighed and tried to sleep in class...

which was not possible for her-

Kids came in and went out. everything was very jolly. but noisy. background noises for (Y/N)'s life

You see, (Y/N) leads two lifestyle at the same time. One side shows her happiness and joy. and the Other shows how desperate she is to find a true friend. She is gentle, kind, nice, always happy person from outside and in the very inside of her she is very serious and emotional person. How can anyone be friend with who always seems happy? they start to doubt the person and tries to stay away. (Y/N) was very lonely from inside. her bey (B/N) knew her true identity which she hid from the outer world. She lived in her own little world and was very different by how other people saw her like.

slowly and steadily time passed and the school started and ended.... teacher as usual gave the homework to students and students as usual whined on that... as the school ended everyone rushed to their home, most people were still in school for their activity clubs, or for detentions. 

(Y/N) just took her bag and went towards the exit of school. while sighing and walking alone. 

two girls came and blocked her way and asked, "did you completed that question paper so fast? hey you girl~ did you even wrote in that? how come you completed it so fast? you don't even answer in class- oh wait scratch that. you don't even able to answer the question what teacher asks you-" she bursts out laughing.

 (Y/N) ignored them and continued walking ahead but the other girl grabs her by her bagback  and says, "where you going little dirt~" (Y/N) looked up and said, "girls....................will be girls........... seriously right. just leave if you only have to underestimate me, I know more than I say, I think more than I speak and NOTICE more than you realize" (Y/N) held a paper in her hand and showed them. she tilted her head and asked, "should I show this to Mrs. Shori~" the girls looked at her weirdly and realized what it was they tried to snatch it from her but (Y/N) dodged them but one of them scratched her cheek with long nails and made her cheek bleed a little. (Y/N) looked at them and then on Mrs. Shori who was going home. and then she flew the paper into her direction and it landed on the legs of the teacher. She picked it up and got a very annoying face. the both of the girls ran away from there. But mumbling that they won't let (Y/N) live in peace or piece.

(Y/N) mumbles to herself, "but it was your mistake, that you picked up on me" she shrugged and smiled and went ahead towards her house.

~TimeSkip~

(Y/N) was cycling around the city with a small smile as the breeze blew past her and the sun was slowly setting. her phone started to ring. She stopped the cycle and looked at her phone. It was a voice message from the pop star and he had put that message under the tab of 'urgent' (Y/N) giggled a little and opened the message and listened carefully what it said, 

"hello~ Star Shine~ it has been very long since we met each other~~ right~ probably ... how many days? " 

(Y/N) said, "just a week Sunshine" 

and then the voice message continues, "well you would have probably guessed~ as you are my smart star shine~ let's reach to the point. *a bit serious* You are being invited to the party I am hosting after the first round of nationals~~ I hope to see you there~ star shine~ "