It's All Mistake 2

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

As Shu left, (Y/N) again sat on the railing and was thinking about it. Then an idea popped in her head. She thought, "if I met him in between the party I will offer him with a battle and apologize that would be the most easy way I can see for now."  She got off the railing and walked around when she saw that Zac and Valt were battling and soon the battle ended in Zac's favor. (Y/N) saw Zac a bit tensed. she wanted to go and hug him and say it was a good match but she was afraid Zac might scold her. She clutched her hands a bit and walked to the stage and then she was about to speak when the boy made his talk with Valt making Valt a bit angry and sad. (Y/N) didn't liked the way he was speaking to the other blader[that's Valt in this case] she approached them and made Lui pull a back from Valt and stood in front of him and said, "stop scaring others, boy" 

The Tyrant boy smirks, "it's blunder in etiquette for you to speak like this to your senior little mouse." as he looked down to her. Zac was about to walk in, when (Y/N) spoke up, "if it is, nice. I can't care less when YOU are making a ruckus over a battle" she went closer to his face and pointed her finger to him and said while glaring, "don't underestimate others with your power human fire. Watch your steps before you regret it" the boy laughed his heart out and walked past her but saying in a low whisper so that only (Y/N) can hear , "that's what I like in you. your audacity"

(Y/N) gritted her teeth while her eyes were covered in shadows and mumbles, "you are no one to say that. you are nothing more than a little piece of-" Zac came and put his finger on (Y/N)'s lips and said to her in a low tone, "no need to say bad about anyone (Y/N)." (Y/N) realized what she was about to say and she looked down in the feeling of guilt in her and said," I.....am sorry Zac.." Zac just quietly walked away from there.

Valt looked at her and said, "hey, are you okay?" (Y/N) was still looking down she took a deep breath so that she can control her tears for a bit and smiled and looked up, "yeah! I am and hope you are not hurt by his words. there are many people who are always meanie like that but you can show him you are wrong, so it's alright." Valt smiled back to her and said, "yes sure!" as he grabbed her hands and started to shake them up and down vigorously. (Y/N) felt her hands might get out of her body, she tried to stop but. it was in vain. Wakiya, Daigo and Rantaro said to stop but , man- was Valt listening? 

Shu came and put his hands on Valt's shoulder and sighed and said, "don't take her hands off her body Valt..." Valt paused and realized and then left her hands and rubbed his back of the neck and apologized. (Y/N) just stretched her arms a bit making it relax from the numbness. as she sighed and started walking out. Shu glanced at her and saw that she was sad. "I think... should I follow her?" Shu thought. 

(Y/N) soon went to that railing again and sat on it and looked up in the sky and mumbles to herself while exhaling, "it sucks.." Her bey spirit finally said something, " you should not sit here , you will fall" this made (Y/N) to have a tick mark on head and said in a low tone, "yeah, whatever" Suddenly a cat jumped from above her and took (Y/N) in surprise which made her loose her balance as she was about to fall when a hand took a hold of her hand and pulled her from the railing making her bump into someone's chest. She had her eyes closed tightly and she shivered a bit when her bey spirit continued, "told ya-" (Y/N) mumbled. "shut up.." 

The other person asks, "you alright? you should not sit over there for a long time, you might have actually fallen into the water." (Y/N) looked up and saw Shu staring down at her she stood straight and bowed and said , "yeah, I..I am sorry for that." Shu says, "you should not say sorry to me, it won't affect me." as she mumbles,  "it was my mistake" Shu didn't said anything.

(Y/N) nodded and sighed and was about to leave when Shu asks, "so , what is bothering you?" She stopped in her tracks and was about to speak but she felt a bit insecure while telling him so she just shook her head and walked to a bench. Shu frowned and walked to her and says, "you can tell me, I might help you." (Y/N) couldn't reply when she turned to face him, she saw his crimson eyes determined to help her but she couldn't form words it felt for her that she will make a mistake and it would make her in more trouble. Shu was still looking at her hoping for an answer.