ABYSS ✨

HANI'S POV

It's 6 pm and Jimin texted me saying he'll pick me up at 7. I took a shower and changed my bandages. I looked through my wardrobe for some longsleeved blouses and I found one.

I wore white longsleeved v-neck blouse that shows my curves and paired it with my high waisted baggy denim pants, and a pair of stilletos. I decided to let my hair fall loose in order to cover my bruises on my neck. I applied some lipstick, brown shade eyeshadows, light blushes and eye liner.

I looked good, to be honest. I sprayed my favorite perfume and I'm all set. I sat on my bed waiting for Jimin to arrive, I picked my phone, and the first thing I saw was the message I received earlier.

I sighed and threw my phone away.

**Flashback**

Damn, I'm gonna be late for school today. Why did I even finish watching that kdrama last night.

As I was walking outside my apartment, Dad's men appeared and signalled me to come with them. I had no choice but to go with them.

Who do I need to please this time? Who do I need to fuck in order to cover up my father's dirt? Is it the chief of police? The president's son? The general?

Damn, I hate my life. I hate everyone here. Why don't they just kill me instead?

"Who is it this time?" I asked blankly.

"The owner of the university you're enrolled in. Mr. Kim Seokjung"  Dad's secretary, Hugo, answered.

Damn! An old hag again. I think I'm gonna puke.

After a 20 minute ride, we arrived to the place. I already know the drill, enter the room naked and please the person needed to please.

Once I enter, the old man is already inside, naked too. He's lying on the bed while reading a book. He saw me and he smirked, I walked towards him and started to do it. It was nasty, it was horrible, I had to fake my moans in order to please him. I'm only 21, and yet I am doing this to protect my father's image.

Once we're finished, I covered myself with a towel and decided to leave the room.

"Miss Lee" The old man called.

"Yes, Mr. Kim?"

"Tell your dad, it's a deal. Your identity will never be revealed" he said smiling.

I bowed to him. So that's what is this about? Keeping my identity to the public in order to protect his name and cover the fact of having a daughter outside of marriage. I should've known better then.

I walked towards my father's office after changing. Instead, his wife is there. I bowed respectfully and decided to leave. She fucking hates me and I don't wanna interact with her.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked.

"Uhm, school?" I asked bluntly.

"No, you're not going to school today"

"Says who?"

"Me."

I laughed sarcastically. Who does she think she is?

"Look, you're terrible in acting like a mother. Don't make it obvious that you can't bare a child. You suck at motherhood" I answered.

She slammed the table and stomped her feet towards me balling her fists. She slapped me hard that made me fall on the floor. I don't fight back, because once I do, it'll end up terribly.