Shadow

YOONGI'S POV

I was writing a song when I received a phone call, it was Namjoon but I decided to ignore it since I need deep concentration everytime I write songs.

My phone rings again and I saw Jimin calling me, I still didn't answer. What the hell do they want now?

I started feeling weird when Jungkook called me too. Why would they call me all together at the same time? I asked in my thought. I answered Jungkook's call.

"What do----"

"Turn the TV on now hyung, I mean now!" I was cut off by a panicking Jungkook.

Without asking what's wrong, I turned the TV on and was surprised to see Jin on screen.

"Woah! Jin hyung looks like a celebrity!! So you called me for thi-------" I wasn't able to finish my words.

"Hyung. It's Jihyo noona" Jungkook said sadly on the other line.

"Next year, Kim SeokJin and Lee Jihyo will be getting married. They have been dating for almost a year now, and it will be really beneficial for both companies since the wedding is both their choice. This is what you call destiny, right?"

I felt my heart sank. Jihyo, the woman I have always loved and still do, is back, but not for me, but for Jin hyung. And they're getting married.

I panicked, and my hands were shaking. I grabbed the chair beside me and threw it away causing the lamp to break. I fell on my knees and started crying my heart out, clenching my fist in my chest.

"Hyung, where are you right now.!?" Jungkook suddenly said over the phone panickingly.

I ended the call and threw my phone away, trying to understand what just happened.

--

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Hyung! Please----- Hello!??"

Damn! He ended the call, I should've asked his whereabouts first earlier!

"What's wrong?!" Jimin asked

"He was angry, I heard loud noises, he is obviously raging now" I answered.

"What did just happened!?! How come I don't even have the slightest idea about my brother getting married?!" Namjoon panickingly murmured.

"And what I am confused right now too is, isn't Hani the anonymous heiress of the Lees?" Jimin asked.

"So, Hani lied!?!" Namjoon asked angrily.

"Hyung, calm down. You need to relax, please. Breathe!"

"How can I relax Jungkooka?!?! My brother is getting married, and it's obviously forced, and now Yoongi hyung is broken as fuck because it's with Jihyo! And a new friend who happened to get along with all of us very well, lied to us the whole fucking time!!! And how the hell can I relax when two of the people I love is greatly affected by this!?!!"

Namjoon screamed. This is bad, Namjoon's heart is weak and getting stressed like that won't result well. We started to calm him down but he really won't. I decided to call his girlfriend to help us out, but unfortunately, she didn't pick up.

"Hyung, please calm the fuck down! Your breathing is unstabl-----HYUNG!!!!" Jimin screamed.

Namjoon suddenly collapsed. Jimin and I panicked and was scared to death. I called Taehyung and he panicked as well and immediately went to my apartment, we called the ambulance and rushed him in the hospital.

After an hour of waiting, Mrs. Kim suddenly arrived, crying and panicking.

"Mrs. Kim!" I called.

"Jungkookie, how's my baby? What happened?" She was crying and panicking.

ALWAYS YOU *Seokjin Fanfic*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara