Chapter 31: Vigilantes

(Date: 07/09/2505) (Time: 20:00)

After dinner at Stark Mansion Mikey, Rhodey, & Tyler then started upgrading the portal with the artifacts they got from Korhal as they then made everything ready for as they worked hours on end as when they finally finished the portal could now go farther than before aswell as the portal can now warp them in to other universes or even other places without crossing to the activated portal as long as the portal is open as now they all then looked at their success as Mikey then tests it out & surprisingly he was warped into Callus V & back at the Armoury when he used Extremis to hack into the Armour to activate it as now he told them of their success. And so they all then went back up so they could finally rest for as it was already 23:32 in the night & they all still have something to do in the next day & they still have to do some things at Korhal.

(Date: 07/10/2506) (Time: 10:20)

Back at Stark Tower Iron Man then tested his new Chameleon Mode & Ghost Tech as he then looks at everything in 1 facility for as he saw a Mass Production of Mandroids as he then sees some computers. And so he puts his hand into the control console as he then got a lot of data to his HUD & Tony Stark seeing the data too.

>Iron Man:
(To Tony) Dad, you seeing this?

>Tony Stark:
(To Iron Man) Yeah kiddo, these are 1 of the original blueprints for the Mandroids. But question is where are the rest?

>Iron Man:
(To Tony) I don't know, but what I do know is that this is not good at all.

As he finishes grabbing data & exploring throughout the facility without getting detected he then got a call from Rhodey but he was lucky that when he's in Chameleon Mode no 1 can hear him nor see him as he answered the call.

>Iron Man:
(Through comms) Rhodey, not now, I'm busy.

>Jack Rhodes:
(Through comms) I know, but you need to see this.

And so Iron Man flies away from the facility & out as he flies so fast that now he was far away from the facility & turned visible as so many people started cheering when they saw him as Iron Man flies to Stark Tower as fast as he could until he finally made it to Stark Tower & lands. After landing he then starts walking forward as his Model Prime Armour then turned to its bracelet form as he then makes it to his office.

>Mikey Stark:
What is it Rhodey?

>Jack Rhodes:
Look at the TV.

And so Mikey then looks at the news as it turns out there have been words of a man named The Mandarin as he starts making his speech on TV.

>Mandarin:
(Through TV) Greetings Earth, I am The Mandarin, & I have come to unite all of Earth to become a more stronger & more powerful force for as I will bring peace throughout the world. I will save you all from all of disaster & corruption throughout the Nexus but in 1 condition, address me as your Khan! Defiance will lead to your doom!

And so the TV then went back to news as some reporters told them that this was filmed last night. Mikey & Rhodey were unaware of this because of the fact that they were busy upgrading the portal last night & weren't able to watch the news as Mikey then starts to wonder of what Mandarin will do next. What's more is that when this was broadcasted to the world no 1 knows of who or where Mandarin could be for as both Police & Military looks for him everywhere as they need to arrest him as much as possible or else it something bad might happen. And so Mikey then suits up in his Model Prime Armour as he activates the portal to warp him out shortly. He then told Rhodey this.

>Iron Man:
Hey Rhodey, while I'm gone, please look after the company for me.

>Jack Rhodes:
Got it. Although are you gonna be okay?