Chapter 88: Amon War Part 3

(Date: 04/07/2507) (Time: 8:08)

It had been 3 days since the 1st battle of The Void & 3 days after the heroes meeting up with a Xel'Naga named Ouros as we see Kerrigan in the middle as she just hovers there while also seeing some energy beam being sent into her as the power transfer between her & Ouros had begun. And since it had been 3 days we see Terrans, Protoss, Zergs, & The Nexus Avengers currently fighting as  large army sent by Amon starts attacking to prevent the power transfer from ever happening. And currently we see Iron Man in his Iron Lantern Armour inside of an energy constructed Hulkbuster Armour smashing & shooting every enemy hostile as he either stomps them, crush them, or even shoot them. The armour was so strong that when an Ultralisk started charging at him he would then send a powerful uppercut to which sent it flying into the air & crash to its comrades killing them. Meanwhile, Pharah & War Machine (Who is still piloting The Manticore) are seen in the sky bombarding missiles at any enemy hostiles infront of them while Terran Siege Tanks also helps out their allies in bombarding enemy troops killing them as they fire. Jim Raynor is also seen fighting but only this time he is wearing something different than his actual armour. Rather he is wearing an Armour similar in Protoss Design yet looking like Iron Man's Armour.

As to how this was made it was all thanks to Karax, Swann, & Mikey as they did a lot of effort building this just for Raynor while Tony had installed several fail-safes & other security into it

As to how this was made it was all thanks to Karax, Swann, & Mikey as they did a lot of effort building this just for Raynor while Tony had installed several fail-safes & other security into it. Thanks to combining Carbonadium, Adamantium, Vibranium, & Adanium (Protoss Metal) they were able to create an Iron Man Armour as it was originally going to be given for Artanis yet he declined & insisted on giving it to Raynor. Speaking of Raynor is he is seen flying around his Iron Protoss Armour while shooting down every enemy hostile seen on both ground & air. Not only was it fitted with combined shields from both Mikey & Karax but it was armed with lots of energy weapons that could kill even the most toughest of enemies.

>Jim Raynor:
(While Flying & Shooting). Mikey, I see a Thrasher, I'm going in now.

And with that Raynor is then seen flying down & when he did he then sees The Thrasher as the latter sees him too. The Thrasher then attempts to shoot Raynor down but the latter was able to dodge the attack to which made the former fire even more energy blasts but only for all of it to be dodged. As this went on Raynor then got close & delivered a powerful repulsor punch to which then destroyed the Thrasher's shields in just a single attack. Seeing this Raynor would then use this opportunity to fire a Unibeam from his chest to which was so powerful that The Thrasher died in an instant only leaving it's lower half. After this, Raynor would the fly back to base while firing some energy from his new armour killing off as many of Amon's Forces as he can.

>Jim Raynor:
(While Flying & Shooting) Gotta say, I love this armour.

And with that he would then fly back to base while shooting down any enemy hostiles on both ground & air for as every unlucky aerial enemy that tried to get close were only sliced thanks to the armour's psionic blades. Back in the base we see Prince Kael'thas shooting fireballs at every enemy he sees as he would even cast Flame Strike to burn & kill as many as possible to which he did. He would then see a Thor heading for the base so he decided to cast Pyro Blast & launch a big & powerful fireball that detonated & exploded when it made in contact with The Thor & even killing a few enemy hostiles close to it. Medivh is even seen not only firing magic but is also creating a portal to help give his friends & allies easy access to where they're needed while Thrall is seen swinging his hammer killing off some of Amon's Protoss Warriors while his spirit wolves kills off any Zergs that tried to overwhelm him. Thrall would then cast his Chain Lightning as it then killed off hundreds of enemy hostiles as the lightning links to anyone who unfortunately gotten too close. Meanwhile, Samuro & Zeratul are seen dual wielding both their old & new weapons as they got each others' backs killing off any enemy hostile that even dare tried to lay a finger on them as they kept on slashing as they slice & dice every enemy trying to kill them. Illidan & Malthael flies into battle while slashing their blades onto every enemy they see with Malthael causing death to so many unfortunate enemy hostiles while Illidan burning those who gotten too close to him. Meanwhile, Symmetra & Alexstrasza are seen flying around & killing more enemy hostiles as Symmetra makes Blue Lantern Constructs while Alexstrasza is still Armoured up thanks to Symmetra's Blue Lantern Constructs as they both lay waste to Amon's forces as well as killing him so many Thrashers that even tried to attack Kerrigan from afar. As the battle wages on Iron Man kept his allies all in good shape as he would even construct modern day soldiers to fight & kill as many as possible. Even the Iron Man Drones are seen helping out as they shoot down every enemy in sight. As they fight Tony Stark would then scan something & say...