Part 1

(btw, I might be changing to this and that POV but I'll remind you)

2nd Person

You were currently in the Hokage's office listening to his orders with your other teammates. He had called you in for an important mission.

"Okay, I'll need you to go retrieve these xxx near an abandoned place, make sure to be careful. If someone goes missing, I hate to say it but leave immediately," The 7th warned.

"Yes Sir" Your team replied as you start to head to the place

Y/N's POV

Hi, I'm Y/N L/n, the code name is Demon, as you read, I am currently on a mission.

My parent is gone, that's why I'm here. But don't worry about it, I got over it a long time ago so don't worry about it.

I'm currently 13 years of age and was invited to the ANBU at the age of 9.

I am pretty much of an introvert so yeah, not many friends for me, but putting that aside, I and my curiosity always get in the way, I'm still growing okay.

Oh, back to the story we're here.

2nd person

You and your teammates start to scan the area for xxx, but something caught your eyes.

Of course, you followed it and picked up a glowing thing, suddenly it pulled you in and disappear.

"Found it!" Teammate one yelled

"Let's hurry then, this place is full will crawling giant," teammate 2 said

"Where's Demon? Demon!" Teammate 1 called out

"We got to go! Remember the Hokage's warning?" Teammate 2 asked

"Let's hurry!" And with that, they left

With Y/N (Y/N's POV)

Woah, where am I? Am I dead? Probably, not.

"Rahhhhhh!" A monster lashed at me.

I swung my sword at its neck having a feeling that it was the weak spot.

After that, the monster disappears into ash. (Just pretend your sword can do that because I know you'll need to have that special sword)

I been walking around for a while and found an abandoned hunt and went in to rest for a while.

What is with these animals (Demons) they're lashing from everywhere?

With that, I closed my eyes and for just about 2-3 hours it opens from footsteps.

Again?

As I got out of the mini house, it was still dark, then two figures charged at me.

Luckily, they were easy to take out so I tied them inside the house for questions later.

When the two humans woke up.

They were both in uniform, wondering where they were from.

"Okay, answer my questions and I'll spare your life," I Demanded

"Tsk, I'm not telling a Demon anything." One guy spat

What how the hell did he know

"How did you know I'm the demon huh?" I asked

"it's so obvious, dumbass." This guy, I'll beat him up for sure

"You know what? I'll just rip you apart and eat you right here and now." I step towards them

"P-Please don't, I'll answer your question, please spare us." The other one said

"Okay then, who are you?"

"We're from the demon slayer corps."

"Wth is that?"

"We get together and slay demons."

"You're a weakling, and you think you're going to survive with those animals?"

"Animals?"

"Oh, I call them animals because they keep lashing in different directions."

"Wait, then what are you?"

"Wtf do you think? I not lashing at her or another so I'm not an animal, I'm a human."

"You're a human? You're so cool"

"You know what? F it." You got yourself out of their memories and then left.

To be continued...