Part 9

Author's POV

In Konoha, everything was the same, killing people, getting attacked and going on missions.

The only thing that didn't remain the same was the heavy feeling on Y/N's chest.

It felt heavier than before, but what could she do except put her feeling aside and focus on her missions.

Ok, people, a little reminder I haven't reread this story so things might change up a bit but I'll try not to mess everything up.

As she finished her mission, she reported to the 7th Hokage office.

After her report, she headed out but was stopped by the Hokage.

"Y/N, was it?" He asked

"Yes, Sir," She answered

"You seem, a bit off, not in a bad way, just a little more emotional." He stated

She knew she was off, but she didn't think anyone would notice, but he is the Hokage after all so why wouldn't he.

"Sorry Sir, I'll get back on track."

"No, no, it's fine, did something happen in the portal, that made you feel upset?"

"... Muichirou..." she muttered

"Oh, I never knew one of my best ANBU has fallen in love did she," he teased her.

"No Sir! I'll get back on track straight away!" She got her posture back.

"No, I'm trying to ask, do you want to go over there?"

"Really!? I mean are you sure sir?" She asked, surprised

"Why not."

Her eyes gleamed with joy she was going back, she had never felt happier in her life.

"Thank You, Sir, I guess that was my last mission, wish you luck, and Goodbye."

Y/N ran out of the office and back to her house to open up the portal.

She stepped in and with a flash, she was back there again.

Y/N's POV

I wandered around the place, it had been ages since I was back here, I wonder how everyone was doing.

Everything's the same. 

But what place did I get transported to?

I wandered and wandered around, wow.

...

As night approached demons start to come out, I guess this place hasn't changed much has it.

I fought out the demon and continued walking.

"AHHHHHH!" I heard a scream

I headed toward the direction to find out a family is getting attacked.

I ran toward them and fought off the demon, they thanked me and when I heard a voice behind me.

"Y/N?"

To be continued....