Part 2

Y/N's POV

I have been wandering around this universe for a day now, and the people are so nice they even donated me some food.

It was getting dark and I wasn't planning to get things from those animals.

I call them animals because my code name is Demon and I am nothing like them.

Just the fact that I can regenerate and have power, I don't eat humans.

When I was pushing some branches out of the way, I found a house.

I walked up to it and knocked on it.

I still have my mask on btw.

"Hello? How can I help you?" A white hair lady asked

"Umm... Is it okay if I stay for the night? I'll leave by dawn, I promise." I stated

"Can I ask who you are first?"

"Oh, I'm Y/N L/N," I said taking off my mask

"Oh, come in it's dangerous outside."

I excused myself and walked in to find a man in his 20s with a type of disease.

I stared at him for a while thinking if I should do something or I'll be a useless medical ninja.

"Is something wrong?" The lady asked

"No, everything is fine," I replied

Then the lady told someone who seems to be her kids to prepare my room.

"Oh, it's no need, I can sleep on the ground."

"It's alright, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Amane, that is Kiriya and Kanata, and my husband Kayaga."

(Just say only they're there at the moment and the other 3 are somewhere else.)

Later then, she led me to my room.

"I know it is a family business but can I ask what type of disease your Husband has?"

"It is like a curse."

"Oh, can I have a look at it? I'm a medical specialist so I just want to see if I can find a cure."

"Really!? A cure?"

"I don't know if I can stop it completely but I'm sure I can slow it down. But I need his blood sample and some mountains herbs"

"Right, we'll get that prepare."

"So you want me to start now or-"

"You should rest first, we'll start tomorrow."

"Ok...."

And with that, I went to sleep.

The next morning, I did the routine and headed outside my room to see the family with a guy with black to teal/blue hair.

"Umm...."

"Y/N, we don't have the herbs here, but we'll have someone to accompany you into the mountains to find it. Is that okay?" Aname-san asked

"Yep, all goods Aname-san, I mean you let me stay the night, I'm glad I can do something in return," I exclaimed

I then left with this guy whose name is Muichiro Tokito.

To be continued...