Part 6

2nd POV

Lately, everything has been going fine.

That was until Orochimaru decided to show up.

"This is Marvellous, what are these people anyway? I can get the perfect body with this!"

It was the Orochimaru that is obsessed with Sasuke's body, not the calming one.

Meanwhile

You were with Muichiro at the moment clingy to his arm for not coming with you to a certain place.

You pulled him along but he wouldn't budge.

"Muiko, lets goooooo," you said pulling him

"..."

"Come on, you meaniiiiiieeeee, are you going to make me go alone? How dare you!" You started to yell at him (Not seriously)

While you were struggling to have him go with you, he was enjoying the fact that you were suffering, it is because you declined hi when he asked you.

But being you, you left which made him confused.

"Fine then, I'll ask Tanjiro instead then!" You then started to storm away but then he pulled you back, "What?"

"No," he answered

"Huh?"

"Why it is always Tanjiro?" he pouted

Y/N's POV

Aww, is he jealous, he's so cuteeeee!

"Then come with me!" I exclaimed

"...Fine then..." He mumbled

"If you don't want to come you can just stay here," I yelled

"No! I'm coming."

"Yay!"

Suddenly, I felt a presence.

Chakra, but this place don't have those type of things, it is a strong one.

Orochimaru!

What would happen if he comes here?

I need to find him before anything happens.

I told Muiko that I needed to do something and will be back, with that, I left.

After a bit of running, I saw Orochimaru.

"You shouldn't be here Orochimaru." I stated

"And who might you be? Oh, a ANBU, then what are you doing here?"

"I was sent here."

"This place is nice, it is the perfect place to find a body that could surpass Sasuke's and I'll be perfect!"

"Ugh." I don't even know if I can beat one of the legendary sannin.

And with that, the fight started.

Warning, I'm not good at describing stuff so lets just watch a video and pretend that is both of you. I'll be adding somestuff at the end too don't worry. It took time finding this ok

Yellow = You

After the fight, you healed up your wounds and scars and walked toward Orochimaru.

You placed your hand on his head to get rid of his memory from this place.

A portal suddenly showed up, and from there you could see his lair, so you threw him inside with your last strenght.

Suddenly, everything went black.

To be continued...

This one was shorter than other others but eh