✓new friend✓

»| now playing |«

    [ are you satisfied?- MARINA ]

      "High achiever, don't you see? Baby, nothing comes for free. They say I'm a control freak driven by a greed to succeed, nobody can stop me!"
___________________________________

"I say we should wager our wins. If I win then you're going to be my dog!" He said pointing at me.
I must've given him a reaction that his lips grin wider.
"Though if lose I'll be your cat or dog whatever you want"
He said then stepped on his skateboard.
I did the same.
I mumbled a small 'deal' enough for him to hear.

The light went off

Red,❤
Red,❤
Red,❤
Red,❤
Green💚

He took off at an incredible speed.
While I did a side-flip with a skateboard in my hands.
I placed it flawlessly on my feet before it collided with the pavement.
We both were neck-to-neck with each other.

"What?!" Miya's eyes widened. Surprise that I was beside him.
"Yo" is what I simply said.
He accelerated faster.
He curves as he goes into a corner.
I put my weight on my left as I turn into a corner fastening my momentum.
Miya did a rail-slide when he was at another corner.
I check for anything to use to speed up. But luck wasn't here since there was nothing. I crouch down to speed up. The gap between us is smaller. Miya in front and me behind.
My eyes darted to a hill, the drop was enough for me to land safely. Thankfully my hand is on my hood so it won't reveal my face So I slid down the hill. Going to the next track coming in first.
I look behind to see miya.  5 feet gap huh.
The factory was close but he zoomed past me.

"Let's see if you can even beat me! The factory only has one direction to go no chances! GAME OVER!"

I scoffed at his statement.
"Like I'll accept defeat..." I mumbled.

Looking around I tried to make a strategy. The only thing my eyes landed on was the bars hanging, the rail, and that loosen pipe. And a wooden plank is facing up
Wait.

'If I can jump onto the railing. if I'm lucky enough to push the bars I can skate to the hanging bars. and while it swings ill try and land to the Lose pipe and does an ollie when I'm near the broken part I can ride perfectly on the plank and accelerate more. I don't know about this but it's better than becoming a dog.'

I did exactly as I planned. Cheers ere feeling the factory as I jump on the bars and look for the right time to jump. I did an ollie and landed on the pipe.

"What are you doing?! That pipe is rusty and old you'll fall off!!" I heard miya shout. While the others also told me to jump or get off the pipe. I ignored them and did another trick when I neared the end of the pipe.
At that time I realise how high I was falling but my eyes were busy sparkling.

This is a new feeling... it's like I'm missing racing again.

I was busy to even notice my hood was off my hair flowing with the air.
But didn't care. I was having fun!
Gasp and cheers were heard from the people inside. Stuff like.

'Isn't that Azazel?!'
'Woahhh!!!!!!'
'Azazel is back!! GO! GO!

Under all the eyes of the audience you didn't notice a drone from above watched you as you skated.

??? POV:

"Oh look, Azazel is back." The man grind at the sight of the girl who was hyping the people around her.

"She look like she improve a lot from being absent at 'S' for 2 months" the man spuns his chair around. Cigar place in hand, as the smoke traces a circle of smoke around the blue haired man.