* 21 *

She kisses me again and I pull her on top of me and flip us over. I kiss her back and takes my bra off. She unbuttoned my pants. I pull it off and do the same with hers. She flips us over and puts something in my mouth. "Swallow it." She says. I swallow it and feel even more horny. "Please, I need you." "Need what?" "I need you to fuck me." I say and she takes my underwear off and pushes a few fingers in. I lift my hips while moaning. "Are you okay?" "Yes, it's sensitive." I say and she pumps them in and out. I moan harder and she kisses me. I pull back. "I-I am gonna cum." "Cum for me sweetie." She says and cups my cheek. I let go and she helps me calm down. She tastes her fingers. "Can you walk?" She asks truly concerned. "I don't know." She helps me stand and I take a step. It's hard to keep standing. "I will help you." She says and grabs some clothes and dresses herself. I start to dress myself. Peggy stops me. "You aren't allowed to do that." She says and kisses my neck and makes another hickey. "Okay." I say and put the clothes next to me. She puts the last things on. Peggy puts the clothes on me. "They will be happy that you are awake." She says and brings me to the others. The room falls silent as Peggy places me on a chair. They give me some food. Dad just looks at me. "How do you feel?" Carol asks. I look up and give a little smile but don't talk. "Did she lost her tongue or something?" Sam asks. "No, Y/n is just tired." Peggy says. "I am not tired." I say. "When were you planning to tell us that you woke up?" "Surprise, I am no longer asleep." I say and do jazz hands. Peggy hits the back of my head. "Don't disrespect my friends." "Sorry, I am just a little moody right now." I say and look back down. "Remember what we did to you when I was here for the first time with you?" Nat asks. "Yes, I remember." "We can always do it again." "I will listen and have respect. I am sorry for my behaviour." I say and Peggy sits down next to me. Mom walks in with the woman and other gang members. "Y/n, come here now." She says. I look at her and the woman next to her death-glares me. Peggy grabs my hand. "Don't leave." She whispers. "Bring her in." The woman says and someone throws Antonia on her knees. She is all black and blue. I stand up and look at them. Antonia looks so weak. "Your choice. Come with us and she will live or she dies." Mom says and aims at Antonia. "You are the most confusing person ever. Like you want a family, but it turns out to be a game and when I was what you wanted me to be, you were a total family person and yet you keep hurting us." I say. She shoots Antonia. Of course it breaks me but I don't let it show. "Come with us now or she dies." Mom says and points to Sharon. I stand in front of Sharon. "Over my dead body." "What do you have with joking about death?" The woman asks. "Understand that I won't come with you and leave me and my by choice family alone." I say. "Okay then we kill him. He is blood related." The woman says and points to Bucky. He freezes. "He is both. You can't hurt anyone in this room except each other." I say. "I have a trade offer." Mom says. "Go on." "We fight again. If I win you come with us. Do you win we will leave you alone inside this house." "One extra condition. If I win you leave them alone too. Like everywhere." I say. "Okay. Right here right now." She gives her weapons to another person. We walk te each other and I put me defence up. She punches my face. My sight is bad? Let's hope this works. I close my eyes and drop my arms. She goes for a punch on my stomach. I put my left foot to the side and punch her with my right hand. I open my eyes again and see her on the ground. "Where did you learn that?" "Nowhere." I say and shrug. She keeps trying to punch and I keep avoiding. "Fight back." She says. I punch her face and shake my hand since I did hit her jaw. She falls and doesn't get up. The woman steps forward to help my mom but I just glare at her. "Y/n, you can still stop this. You don't have to kill everyone who hurts you." Peggy says. Mom starts to move. "Damn, 1 year later and you still can't beat me." She says. "I am not showing you what I can do. You are the one on the ground." She pulls my legs away so I fall down. "Now." She says and the woman pins me to the ground. I flip us over and punch the woman a few times. Antonia crawls to me and puts her hand on my cheek. "Please Y/n, give up." "I can't do that. I would disappoint everyone if I quit." I say and relax a little. The woman hits me with the back of her gun and I fall off her. We get up and Antonia pulls on my hand. "Don't leave me." She says. Mom hits me with a whip across my face. "Can't even play fair, can you?" I ask and tilt my head. Antonia manages to pull me down and holds me down as Agatha puts chains around me. "Seriously? Can I have at least one day to stay here without having anyone to take me away?" "You had 2 months." "In coma. I just woke up from it."