*32*

"Really?" "Yes, 23 years. They just played me. They did manage to do that but turned around." "Did they do it again over the 5 years you were gone?" "The first day. After that I was just their pet. I had to do things and if I didn't I wouldn't get food. That didn't effect me. Before Peggy I had a bad life. I just don't admit it." "Why? What was so bad about your life?" "I have nothing after high school. I was a store employee. I had to skip meals. If I didn't I wouldn't have clothes or couldn't pay my rent." "Your sister seems okay." "She isn't. She played me so many times. I thought she would care for me as sisters but I should have know better. Our first time alone isn't something I will forget." "She did not." "She did. Then the boys came. They were planning on marking me too." "So how did you change? From hating Peggy to loving her?" "I never hated her. I just wanted to live my life I had before. Sharon hated me from day one and we got in a fight. I guess she punched some sense in me." We sit at the edge and keep talking for a while. "Did Sharon tell anything about the secret room?" "No. She didn't." She starts to tickle me and I start to laugh and squirm underneath her. "You are really childish." "I know." I say and get away from Sif. She comes closer and I run around. She runs after me. I run back to the house. She runs after me. I run to the living room and Sif tackles me. She tickles me again and I squirm underneath her again. "Stop. Please stop." I say while laughing. "I don't think you mean it." She says and something in me tries to flip but I don't let it. "Sif, you should stop." The blond man says. She gets off me and takes some distance. I keep calm. "Kitten, what do you want for dinner?" Peggy asks. "Can I cook?" "Okay." She says. I walk to the kitchen. I start to cook. I don't even know what I am making. Just some veggies, chicken and saté. I sing while I make it. Peggy walks in as I almost done. "Hey, what did you make?" "I have no idea. But I can promise you that it is delicious." She chuckles. "How can you not know what you made?" "I just grabbed a few things and started to make something of it." I say as I take two pans to the others. Peggy takes the last one. We sit down. "What did you make?" "I don't know." I say. The people I don't know introduce themselves. "So, where are you form?" Thor asks. I think for a while. "A few blocks away from the mall. Then they moved when I ran away. Just around the mall." "Did you spend a lot if money there?" Loki asks. "No, I didn't. I wouldn't have food if I did." "You are telling me that you work fulltime and don't get enough money to live?" Hela asks. "Yes, I had a little bit of savings." Peggy plates the food. "You should eat Y/n. Knowing your mom she didn't feed you enough." She says and gives me a plate. We all start to eat. I am bored. "Can you sing a song for us? Please." Sharon says. "No, sorry Sharon." "Come on. You have a beautiful voice." "Not anymore." "Please." She says and drags the word. "I will grab a guitar." Dad says and walks away. I get nervous. My dad comes back. He plays something on the guitar. It's Amsterdam from Nothing but thieves. I sing along and it's a little careful. "Go all in. Don't be afraid." Peggy says and smiles. I put more passion in it. Dad keeps playing famous songs and I sing along. We make it a karaoke night. Sharon pulls my hand. "Come, bring me to bed." "Okay. Goodnight." I say and do a little wave. "Aw, don't ruin the fun." Yelena whines. "You will come back." Peggy says and smirks. I bring Sharon to bed and tell her a few stories. She falls asleep and I softly leave. I go back even through I don't want to. Peggy owns me. In every way possible. "Hey, what would you like to have as superpower?" Peggy asks and pets the spot next to her. I sit down next to her. "I would like to have the ability to freeze time." "Why?" "Because I will be on time." "But what if it glitches?" "If I am stuck in frozen time I would kill myself out of boredom." "Y/n, is there something you should be telling us?" Dad asks. "No?" "Then why do you keep talking about killing yourself?" "Oh, I don't see positive sides anymore. If we were all kidnapped I would be the first to give in. All they have to do is offering something nice or torture us maybe a day." "What if I can make you see the positive side of tings?" Peggy asks. "I would accept it." "Stay here." She says and leaves. After a while she comes back. "Y/n, don't kill or serious injure the people who are about to come." Peggy says. I look at her confused. We watch frozen 2. Like it's childish but I still like it.