*34*

"No." She grabs my throat. "I know everything about you. I know how to make you care again. We will do it the hard way." Someone rides a big glass box of water inside. They pull the chains above water and tie my hands and feet to them.  One goes around my waist. "By the time you ran out of air you either realise it's impossible or you are gasping for air." They say. I try to move but they pull on the chains making me go underwater. They also use a collar to keep my head underwater. They finish it off by closing the lid and locking it. Fuck them. I start to move my wrist and manage to free them. I slowly free myself. Well I try but it doesn't go very fast. My head starts to hurt but I won't let the air out. I can't get the collar. Peggy puts her hand on the glass and her eyes have tears. "Y/n, you don't have long." She says and I barely hear her. I pull on the chain. I pull harder and harder. They drop a key through a hole. I use it on the lock for the collar. I look at the lid. It's impossible. I put my hand against Peggy's and close my eyes. How? How do I get out? I blow my last breath. I have an idea. I open my eyes. Sharon cries into Peggy's leg. I push the lid up. They made me hear locks but they didn't use them. I breathe and they push me down again. This time they do lock the lid. No. I give up. After a minute they open it and pull me out. I cough water out of my lungs. "Get up and run. For our families bloodline." Dad says. The woman lifts my chin. "Nothing? Huh. I think I should call your sister. She would be happy to take you back." She says and stares at my face. "Can I?" Peggy asks. The woman nods. Peggy pulls me in a kiss. I kiss her back and she pulls away. "Y/n, how much do you know from your childhood?" Dad asks. The other people take there masks off. "Almost nothing. Just their names and that I ran away." "So do you remember me?" The woman asks. "No, for all I know you came in when I wanted to run. Then turned me in a monster." "I did not. I did tried to stop you. I had to learn you how to kill and fight." I get up. Peggy puts me on a chair. I get up again. "Y/n, you should rest." "No, I am fine." "Your not. You are angry." "Why do you think? I CAN'T EVEN END IT!! I KEEP BEING TOSSED AROUND!! I CAN'T KEEP UP, I AM DONE WITH IT!! IF I COULD JUST KILL MY MOTHER IT ALL WOULD BE EASIER!!" I yell. "THAT IS IT!! You are going to sit down and stay there until I say you can do anything else." Peggy says. "No." "I own you. If you don't listen right now, I will punish you." She says and looks mad. I sit down. "Good, stay on the chair." She says and they all walk out. Dad, the woman and Peggy come back. "Y/n. I am your ant." The woman says. I look at dad. "Don't blame me. You don't talk much about your family either." "It's not like I have nice memories about Mom." "I know that she hit you but still." Dad says. "He got you good huh?" The woman says and touches my head. "Y/n, don't." Peggy says.  "How do they keep you acting like a animal?" "I don't have much choice. If the only defence I have I my mouth, I bite. If I can't move to fight I keep moving as much as I can." "My name is Jessica btw." She says and pulls her hand away. I look at Peggy. "I already did that." "How do you know what she is going to say?" "She is predictable. We are going to do it next week. I just needed to know how far you will go for us." She says while looking at me. "I was going to ask if I could disown myself from my mother." "Well, uhm. If you disown your self. Bucky won't be your parent." "Y/n, do you want to work out together?" Dad asks. "Sure." "Just follow me. We will run home." Jessica smiles. I kiss Peggy. "What about forest sex? Want to do that again?" Peggy whispers in my ear. "I don't mind. I just want you." I say and smile at Peggy. "Ew, you are being cheesy Y/n." Dad says. "Let's go grandpa." I start to walk away Peggy grabs my wrist. "Be careful." I salute to her. "See you later." I say and leave with dad. We go outside and start to run. The cars start to follow us from the house. "Think about being chased by your mother." Dad says. I stop. "I ran faster when I heard that you needed me." "Okay, think about someone you love being hurt and needing your help at the house. If you go left you will reach Sharon's school." Dad says. I start to run and run to Sharon's school. I run faster and faster and follow the way to Peggy's house. A car almost hits me. I stop and a man walks out. He looks angry. "You're an idiot." He says and slaps me. Peggy runs to me. "Y/n, don't do it." She says and grabs my hand. "Oh, your a sinner too." He says and hits me again. "Sir, what's the problem?" "She almost ran against my car." "Okay, it was almost." The guy is still angry at me. "Y/n, why don't you go home?" Peggy asks. Dad catches up with me. "Come, let's go." He says. I go with dad and we continue to run. A few cars follow us. We get home.