Sudden Instant Death

Some people are born special. Yes they do. Some were given with sort of special gifts. Others call it as  a curse. Im not even stating to these people who are born with special needs but I look at them as a stars on these mere little planet. Other states that they were born as a form of reincarnation and that they remember their past lives. Its documented and quite believable. A connection from past life is just too unimaginable on time being but knowing that the mysteries in these world are way too vast like the ocean, I stopped questioning it. 

Right when I was writing these last year, I actually did a call to my mom. I asked her, about how I was born. If everything went smooth and that if she got no problem of giving birth to me at all. She testified it and said everything was fine. I said no. There was something happened before I was born that I badly want to hear from her. 

I ask her, "Did you ever, come across with an old woman or come across when I was in your womb?" and "Did you ever wished from someone to get a male offspring". I don't know but my intuition keeps getting right answers. 

If I haven't mentioned, there we're five of us siblings. I was the fourth one and I'm the only thorn among these roses. I have mentioned on the very first page that I was born and bring luck to my family and to the people around me while I'm carrying the burden. Let me explain that. 

My parents lived a fair life when they were single. My mother being the second to the youngest with her parents quite capable for living. My father on the other hand is half chinese. My grandfather which is a pure Chinese had the biggest store in our place back on time. Like an old fashioned love who get's marry on a very young age, my parents got married on ages 19-23 with nothing out from their pockets. My chinese grandpa went back to china due to sickness and died earlier and the business burned down out from debts where my grandmother can never taken care of. My mother side was a lso a big family and supporting her is never easy. 

Years later they got 3 fine girls but almost nothing to eat. They kept on arguing because my father got no job and nobody had ever hired him too. My mother only keeps asking support from her parents and it's just never that sufficient enough to feed these little family. It was like a curse for them for years out of love and then there was I. 

My father called me his lucky charm. Right when I was born, many jobs had hired him and thus he ended working on a government as a Fire fighter in our small town. My mother got her small eatery in the market which is just few meters away from my father's office. I remember very well, I was a fine young kid that envied by my older sisters. They said I was cute when I was a kid with a fine silky hair that bounces as I ran. Everything out from me was special. I kept getting money everywhere! People kept giving me money to sing a song for them. Try to imagine as early as 3 to 4 years old I memorized the english album songs from Michael Learns and Carpenters, etc. People thought I could read on a very young age and they didn't know that I memorized it all. LOL. 

The distance from my father's office to my mother's eatery was like 100 meters away only. I kept going back and forth even when I was that young. I remember very well, there was a mansanitas tree or cherries at the back of the office where I used to passby. Right beneath was a man sleeping and snoring out loud. I was watching him out from nothing with no exact reason why. After a little while, the man stopped snoring while I was still there kept watching him. Moments later, people gathered on him. This man died on spot! Like I don't get the reason why. I'm just a kid! 

Right from there, I kept dreaming of it. Even as a kid. Nightmares starts haunting me. I believed that the moon was a demon before because I kept seeing it as a demon when I was a kid. That it has that demonic face on the othere side of it and it's just hiding to everyone everynight. 

One night, as we all went home from a very tiring day, I was on my father's back because im sleepy and tired as a kid. Then I was afraid with the moon and I asked him to throw a stone on it to show it's real identity and my father actually did. The moon flipped like a toss coin, and keep flipping until it showed its demonic face smiling from us. Then my father threw another stone to flip it back. Well, it's just one of my nightmares as a kid and it's very hard to tell the difference from reality and a dream when you're that young lol. 

Here's the strangest of them all. When my father is on duty and is not coming home to sleep with us, we will be forced to sleep on my mother's eatery. What we usually do is we will just arrange some of the tables and used it as our bed to sleep over. White tables I reckon with yellow sunflower curtain designs. One night, a voice woke me up. A male voice from somewhere close behind. Beside me is my mother as far as I remember and traced the voice right behind me on the curtain since I'm against the wall. Surprisingly, this voice was from the curtain itself. A figure is formed out from the sun flower design and is talking to me. It's convincing me to go with him! I obviously don't get the threat as a kid if something will happen if I happen to follow it. Some form of evil is already tempting me early on im telling yall. 

I just told him that I can't go with him because my mother will be mad at me. A very simple responsed from this kid. I was not even afraid at all because I never knew such 'demons existing' in my small world or anything frightening other thant the moon. The question is I couldn't tell apart from dream and reality. As far as I remember, it was never a dream for me and the creepy part is I remember the voice very well. The very same voice of that creepy guy who said was watching me over since I was a kid. 

As young as 4-5 years of age. I've been introduced already to Lucid Dreaming. I was such a dreamer. I go from place to place. My imaginations getting wilder and wilder. It puts me in a lot of danger. Knowing myself that I could fly, I climbed up on trees that I didn't know was a huge danger for me. If I fell I will surely break my bones since I'm too young. I used to be on the tree. Waiting for that perfect moment that I could get the same feeling and vibe that the wind would let me fly like my lucid dreams. Flying is always a battle to overcome gravity. I have  a complicated relationship with gravity but ultimately my dream has always been to be able to fly. Believe it or not my dream about it never change until now. It scares me to think that at some point I decide to jump thinking I could fly myself out. Because of that, I'm personally scared of heights and scary rides. It's not about it, it's about me countering gravity. LMAO

NEXT PART: SPIRITUAL HEALING