PROLOGUE

"Belonging to two worlds was never easy, can you imagine belonging to three?"

Percy Jackson was just then getting to realize how calm and quiet a normal life could be, with his biggest worries being able to turn in his assignments on time and exploring the dynamics of his new relationship with Annabeth Chase.

Until he is shown the consequences of his spur-of-the-moment favours during the battle. With Atlantis being reduced to ruins, devastation conquering all of its five major cities. With its citizens and soldiers dying everyday, help not reaching them on time. With Poseidon being at the weakest of his powers, what will he do?

Answer his disputed call of duty? Repay the people for his mistakes/ favours in every way possible? Or just sulk at the shores, debating whether he really belonged with them or not?

And most importantly, why didn't he get to know of it sooner? Why didn't he realize about the Atlantis' war continuing to rage even after a month since the main battle ended?

Follow Percy as he tries to live as one among the mermen, learning his people, their customs and most importantly, their stories of adventure, loyalty, friendships, and heartbreaks... and though not along this way, that he isn't the only one with a disputed call of duty....

Read on to find out!

NOTE: Feel free to vote and comment (appreciation/ criticism) as long as you mind your language and tone.

❄❄❄❄❄❄

Words : 239

❄❄❄❄❄❄

A/N: Sorry for the false update, I unpublished the prologue by mistake, had to republish it again.. 😅