Chapter Eighteen

Hot summer days were especially mine and y/n's favorite...

"Oh my god I'm so bored." Y/n complained to me.
"So am I love."
"We can take Daphne to the park?" She suggests.
"That's what you wanna do?"
"Mhm!"
"Okay then. Get dressed, I'll go get Daphne."
I got up and walked to my three year old daughters room.
"Hey daph!" I say, walking into the room.
"Daddy!" She cheers.
"What do you say me and mommy take you to the park?"
"Yay! Park!"
"Come on, let's get some shoes on you." I bend over and reach out for her hand, which she accepts. We walk out to the living room and I sit her down on the floor.
After a minute or so y/n walks out of the bedroom and into the living room.
"Daphne you've gotta hold still I'm trying to put your shoe on." I say, a bit frustrated.
"No! I don't want shoes!" Daphne squirms.
"Daphne if you don't let him put your shoes on we can't go to the park." Y/n tells her.
"Fine."

After the struggle to get some shoes on Daphne and a five minute drive, we arrived at the park.

"Can you push me on the swing mommy?" Daphne asks y/n, tugging on her shirt.
"Of course I can sweetheart." She says, picking her up and walking over to the swing set.

"Mommy that's too high." She says.
"Sorry baby."
"Can we go down the slide instead mommy?"
"Sure we can!"
I couldn't help but smile, I have such and amazing wife and daughter, what more could I ever possibly ask for?"

And that I did...