chapter 2

"so what brings you los angeles?" he asks.

i froze for a moment, thinking about what i should say. "uh... my parent's separation, i guess."

"damn. im sorry for asking i didnt mean to make u uncomfortable."

"it's okay nate, don't worry" i let out a silent chuckle. "well i guess i should ask you something now."

"ask away, nadia." he said softly.

"what made you wanna talk to me?"

he takes a deep breath while a smirk on his face appears slowly "well a pretty girl like you standing at the bus stop alone deserves someone to talk to."

"yeah right." i scoffed.

"im serious." he said while putting his hand on my thigh and gently stroking it with his thumb.

"nate, what are you doing we met like 15 minutes ago." i said, even tho i enjoyed what he was doing. it sent shivers down my spine.

"what? do you not like what im doing?" he continues to slide his thumb in my inner thigh and slowly touches my panties and caresses my pussy.

"nate." i let out a soft moan on accident. fuck. he knows im enjoying it.

"shh. they'll know what we're doing."

the bus stopped.

"we have to get out of the bus nate, we're at school."

"meet me in the bathrooms after second period." he said.

i get out of the bus and turn to the right and holy shit. my new school is huge.