chapter 8 ⚠️ s m u t ⚠️

i walked inside nates house and he quickly grabbed me by my neck and started kissing me aggressively.

"i want you" he said while breathing heavily.

"i'm all yours." i replied in a soft voice.

he kissed me, his tongue ran through my mouth and so did mine. while he was kissing me he pulled up my dress and slipped his hand into my thong and started rubbing against my clit. he was so gentle, yet aggressive. he was kissing my neck and doing circle motions with his fingers on my pussy.

"mmm fuckk." i moaned

he slipped in two fingers into me, he started fingering me slowly and then started going faster, the louder i moaned, the faster he went.
he went deep, he could tell by my voice that he made me feel good.

he started fingering me faster, and he slipped in a third finger, so he went deeper.

i could feel myself about to cum

"fuckkk im gonna cum" i whimpered from pleasure.

"come for me baby." he said.

i moaned loudly and came right on his fingers, he made my legs shake, no one has ever given me an orgasm so intense.

he licked his fingers and undressed me, he took off my dress and unclipped my bra. i took off his shirt and pants, and he took of his boxers.

i got on my knees and spat on his dick and started stroking it fast

"fuckk you're goodd" he moaned

i started sucking his tip fast and went deeper and deeper as i was giving him a handjob. he made me wet just by hearing him moan. he was pushing on my head and i was sucking fast and running my tongue on his tip. i finished him and he came in my mouth, as i swallowed he picked me up and threw me on the bed. he bent me over, while arching my back, he put his dick into me and started fucking me.

he was going fast and holding my neck while kissing me softly.

"faster" i yelled.

he started pounding me faster while his hands were wrapped around my waist and occasionally slapping my ass.

"who's girl are you" nate said.

"yours."

"who's?" he replied

"yours" i moaned

"that's what i thought."

"fuuuckk" i moaned loudly

"you like it when i'm fucking you don't you."

"yes"

"good"

he said he was going to cum, so he pulled out and started licking my clit.

he was sucking and kissing on it lightly, i got shivers all over my spine and butterflies in my stomach, he was so good.