chapter 6

as i walk out i see everyone staring at me and nate, i see cassie sobbing and trying to catch her breath.

everyone was recording us and their jaws were basically on the floor.

i asked cassie what happened.

"fuck you." she said while whimpering as she was walking away.

everyone was staring at me, the jealousy on their face was so visible. but for what?

everyone was staring at their phones and all i heard was moaning coming from their phones.

i walked around some people and took small peaks at their phones, and saw the video they were watching

"oh fuck. is that... me???"

someone was in the bathroom while me and nate were fucking. they recorded the whole thing.

first day of school and i'm already known as a whore.

i ran to nate.

"do you know what's happening??"

"yeah, i'll try to fix things."

"how can you fix things.. the video is everywhere."

"i know, we just have to ignore it."

"how are you so calm nate, this could ruin our reputation. we've only known eachother for a few hours, not even a day."

"you just have to enjoy the attention that you get from this, until people start forgetting about it."

"nate i can't enjoy the attention there's a video of us fucking being spread around the whole school."

"let's fake that we're in a relationship then, we can just be friends with benefits. you're getting more attention than me now anyways." he said sarcastically.

"what about cassie?"

"i'll break up with her. we fake our relationship until the end of the school year, and after we can remain friends. you get attention and sex, and i get the same."

"deal." i said without hesitation. nate is one of the most popular guys in school, i like attention and i also like sex. nothing could go wrong.. or could it?

cassie got what she deserved. she was always a bitch after all. know she knows how it feels to be betrayed by someone you once trusted.