strawberry kisses -♡

•♡-For some context, this is just for fun, which means everyone in this fic is 15-16 and a sophomore in high school. Why? Because yes.
•♡- here's an outfit I see Y/N wearing, if you aren't into the style, you can think of whatever you want lmao.

               {**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*}"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

               {**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*}
".. aand.. done! " you yelled excitingly as the finishing touches to your cake was done. You baked a strawberry shortcake for you and some of your friends.. Mikey, Draken, Emma, Takemichi, and hina.
you had told them some time ago to come and visit your house and chill out, you were ever so excited to see them try out your cake.
-ding ding ding-
"oh crap- Coming!! " you yelled to the door walking towards it. You had opened the door and seen your friends standing there.
As you were about to say your greetings, Mikey had jumped on top of you. "Ahh Y/N!! I missed you so so much! ".. " but Mikey,.. we seen each other yesterday." You smiled. You had greeted everyone else and brought them to the kitchen.
                                -☆-
You said very confidently, "okay guys... aaandd HERE WE GO!! Tadaa~" you showed them the cake you've made.
"Ahh Y/N that cake looks so tasty! " Hina had said. "Yes it does, it does! " Emma agreed. "It even smells amazing.. " Mikey said, his mouth watering just looking at it. Takemichi chuckled, "Mikey-kun's always up to eat something sweet" he smiled, with a sweat drop. "Indeed." Draken stated.
You had cut up the cake evenly passing the slices to each of your friends. They started eating it, complimenting your cooking skills. You smiled, very proud of your work. Mikey was savoring every bite he could get. As you know, Mikey had feelings for you, ever since they had met you while visiting Takemichi during school time. "Y/N this is so good, just as good as doriyaki! You've done so great! " Mikey said, giving you a side hug. You blushed a little, hugging him back. "Haha thanks Mikey, I'm glad you like it" you smiled, patting his head.
Hina, michi, Draken, and Emma had looked at you two, then at each other. "Ohh I see you Y/N! Hahaha" Hina giggled followed by michi and Emma. "You two need to go next lovely dovey some where else. " Draken playfully shooed at you and Mikey, smiling. You blushed embarrassingly, punching Draken playfully on the arm. Mikey just scoffed, cheeks red, looking away finishing up the cake.
                   {**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*}
Some time had passed while everyone finished up their slice of cake. You guys were watching TV, reading some manga, and making fun of michi and hina for being chummy with each other. Slowly it had started getting dark and was pretty upset knowing they had to go.
Hina hugged you, "bye bye Y/N!! I'll see you tomorrow, okay!? " you hugged back. "Yeah of course, I'll see you! " you gave Emma a hug too, while saying your farewells to everyone. except for one person, Mikey. He had begged to stay with you more, why? I don't know. He would do this often so you let him chill with you for more time.
Currently you guys we're sitting in your room both watching CoryxKenshin on your TV. "Y/N, can I have another slice of cake? " he looked at you. "Hm.. Yeah sure. I want another slice anyways!" You said walking to the kitchen with him. He had grown attached to your arm, you looked at him confused. "What's up Mikey? You good? " "yep! " he said, looking only straight ahead. You sighed lightly, making it to the kitchen.
                             -☆-
You cut a slice for the both of you, eating the cake enjoying each other's company. You guys had some side conversations here and there, while talking about the newest JoJo's bizarre Adventure book you bought, you had some frosting on your lips.
As you were speaking, Mikey glanced at your lips. "Y/N..." "Hm? " you looked at him. He hasn't said anything, only slowly moving closer still looking at your lips. You watched his movements, confused onto what he was up to. "Oi Mikey, you g-" you were cut off to his lips touching yours. You thought, "oh gosh... Gosh he's kissing me- HE'S KISSING ME!! WHAT DO I DO-" you were shocked, bamboozled, flabbergasted, boggleswoggled. Wait was that even a word..? Nope. Either way, you were going crazy, considering it was your first kiss. But slowly, you gave in.. kissing him back, putting your hands on his shoulders.
A minute had went by, he pulled back, looking at you softly, as you guys made eye contact. You were going feral, "I kissed the one and only Manjiro Sano, gosh I'm so in love. " you thought. Mikey only smiled and laughed. "You had some icing on your lips, hope you didn't mind me talking it off for you! " he laughed softly. "Pfft you moron, I don't mind at all" you smiled.
                                -☆-
More time had passed and well, it was decided you guys are now dating, knowing you both liked each other. You were back inside your room, watching one of Coryxkenshin's spooky scary Sundays. You guys cuddled next to each other, enjoying the video and each other's company. Not too long after, Mikey had fallen asleep. You glanced at him smiling at how careless he can be sometimes. You turned off the TV, laying next to him moving into your slumber.
                {**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*}

hhhhh my first fanfic I've posted up on this shit- what do y'all think? If it's cheesy, don't even say anythin 💀 low key proud of it tho, this thing is like,, 800+ words like gotDAMN 😩 anyways yahh enjoy this piece of crap of a oneshot-