Catching up! 🌸

The outfit of this chapter <3

                        {**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*}

Waking up to the beam of the sunlight hitting your face, you went to check on the time of your alarm clock. "Woah I woke up before my alarm huh... 6:30am..." You yawned, getting out of bed. Today you were gonna visit your friend Sanzu, you haven't seen him in a while, so it will be a nice get together. Putting together an outfit you began to eat your breakfast, and pack up some snacks for you and Haruchiyo to enjoy.
Bringing your back of snacks and your handbag you headed down to the meeting area. It was a nice small park, not much people there so it was a calming environment, which you loved.

                               -★-

Arriving at the park there was no sign of Haruchiyo yet, you were a couple of minutes early so it was expected. You sat down at a table texting your small group of friends, while they dumped for Haruchiyo and you were "lucky having him as a friend". You giggled at them, obviously having your attention on only Manjiro, he was the love of your life after all.

Being trapped into your thoughts you heard footsteps and seen Haruchiyo walking your way. " Chiyoo!! Hi hii! " you smiled, standing up and giving him a tight hug. He smiled under his mask, hugging you back. "It's been a while, N/N! " he said with joy in his voice. "Come sit, I bought some snacks!! " you dragged him to the table sitting his down and pulling out many chips, candies, and drinks. You guys sure were gonna have a stomach ache after all this junk.

You guys started to catch up with each other. Talking about the new manga series coming out and discussing the Jojo manga (I'm just chill like that). "Yknow chiyo, you don't have to keep the mask on all the time. Your scars are very pretty. " you said, setting your cheek on your palm. "Hm.. I guess. " he said looking away from you. "Here I'll take it off for you if you don't want to. " you said smiling. Reaching over the table you slowly pull off sanzus mask, revealing his diamond scars on his lips.

"Don't be ashamed of those scars sanzu! They're so pretty on you. Such a pretty boy! " you said setting his mask in a safe place. Sanzu looked at you with surprise, you always told him to show off his scars, and would insult anyone who found them ugly. He admired that about you, and that's how he's grown a small liking to you. He looked away, a small going on his face and going all pink, he always loved your compliments.

"Sanzu look at you, you're all pink! You look like a strawberry. " you said laughing, stretching his cheeks. Sanzu laughed with you, "Oh stop that, you're making me more pink. " you guys were laughing and enjoying each other's company when you felt someone hug your back. "Eh!? Who- oh, hello Mikey! " you said smiling down at him. How did he know you was here.. "What are you doing here Mikey? " you asked, patting his head. "I was walking around, and I found you over here so I came over. " "ooh, well I'm glad your here! I was catching up with chiyo! " you smiled.

"Chiyo...? " he looked over at sanzu who was sitting on the table, kind of awkward. "Good evening Mikey. " you said his formal greeting. Mikey kept looking at him, with his blank eyes. "Come on Y/N, let's go get Doriyaki! " he smiled pulling you away dragging you with him. "Wait Mikey, I need to get my stuff and say goodbye to chiyo fir-" "sanzu will be okay, I'll go get your stuff for you. " he said walking back to the table.

You just stood there watching him grab your stuff, and you waved goodbye to Haruchiyo, you really wanted to give him a goodbye hug. Mikey arrived back and held your hand, walking out of the park and towards the nearby store. You felt fuzzy everytime Mikey held your hand, it always felt safe and warm. Walking to the store with Mikey was fun, the random topics being discussed, and even just pointing out small cute things you guys come across.

As for Haruchiyo, he was walking home, holding a hair clip that fell out of your hair. He was planning on giving it to you another time you guys see each other.

                               -★-

You and Mikey walked into the store, buying some more snacks, this will sure add onto your upcoming stomach ache. That was until you felt your phone vibrate from a text message. Taking out your over accessorized flip phone you checked to see who it was and it was sanzu.

Chiyo-◇
"Hello N/N, you left your hair clip at the park, so Ill give it to you when we see each other again. :) "

You
"Keep it chiyo! Remember it as a friendship gift and to never forget me! :D"

Chiyo-◇
"Thank you N/N, you're too kind. I'll see you soon! Un bacio!

You
" un bacio!! "

You put your phone back into your handbag, following Mikey to the counter, witnessing a shit load of snacks. Welp, this will be a fun day.