summer love! 🌺

•This includes a gyaru reader! I'm still a baby gaijin gyaru, so I'll try my best for this 💪🏾 I do hope this is to you guys enjoyment :)
                the outfit for this part!

•This includes a gyaru reader! I'm still a baby gaijin gyaru, so I'll try my best for this 💪🏾 I do hope this is to you guys enjoyment :)                 the outfit for this part!

                {**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*}

Feeling the breeze of the wind hitting on you, and the sun beaming onto your skin, you are currently walking to school. Walking with headphones in your ears jamming to IKE IKE GAL. Putting all school thoughts to the side you end up thinking on what to do after school. "Maybe shopping for new accessories? Probably grab a bite to eat too." You thought. Aside from the thoughts of things to do after school you imagine your boyfriend, Manjiro. He's been pretty busy with his gang shiz, he doesn't usually have much time with you like always anymore.
                                -✿-
You appeared near the school after all of your thoughts. "Damn finally, made it" you said to yourself. Walking into school changing up your shoes you see the Mizo Mid Crew. Slowly creeping up to them you surprise both Makoto and Yamagishi who ends up screaming and hugging each other. "Haha! That never gets old huh. " you said bonking their heads. "Damnit Y/N don't do that, it's so eaaarly.. " Yamagishi said drowsy. Makoto just sucked his teeth with his arms cross. The three other boys laughed at them and you guys all continued walking together towards your assigned classes. You had shared a class with takemichi, and sat next to him too.
Throwing a note to his head he pulls his attention towards the note, which reads {What happened to Mikey, michi? I barely see him :( }. He was about to send back his reply until the class was interrupted by none other than, Mikey and Draken. Your eyes shine seeing him. "Hey Takemitchy and N/N!! Let's go play!" Takemichi brings his head down. "Not again.." He thought. But you, you got up immediately with your bag and hugged him. "Mikeyy, I haven't seen you in like, so freaking long!! I missed you" you said as your chin rested onto his head. He patted your back. "Sorry for the wait N/N-chin, the gang has been getting busy! " he said with his usual grin. You pat his head happily. "Alright, I'm glad I still get to see you." Looking over to Takemichi you yelled to him, "Oi michii!!! Come on slow poke, let's go!!" Takemichi scrambled to grab his stuff and just casually walk out with the three.
                                -✿-
You guys had all gone out to beat up some people who were worth fighting. As for you, you enjoyed beating people to a fight if they agreed, that made the fight better. After some time, you went in a store on your own as the boys are somewhere else getting something on their own. You are currently finding awesomely cute new hair clips that had a sale. Picking which hair clip to buy a random guy starts to conversate with you. "Hey mister, talk to the hand" you said raising your hand up. "I'm not interested, bu-bye. " you said walking away, only to see him walk in front of you trying to get even your number. "Hey, get out of my way. You stink!" You were about to walk away until he said something shady under his breath. "All these gals think the same. No wonder they get no guys." That was your limit for this piece of shit. Looking straight into his eyes, you was about to raise your fist until you see someone else's fist collided to the guys face. "Oh shit Mikey!? Your back! " you said with a (:o) face. He was about to send another punch until you held his arm back. "Don't worry, I'll take over the rest" you said kissing his cheek. You went towards the guy and kicked him about 5 times into his stomach. Looking at him and saying "Next time you disrespect this gal, you'll get it for real. Have fun! ♡" you grabbed your items and walked out of the store, feeling high and mighty bragging to Draken and Takemichi on how cool you and your boyfriend were as a duo. Draken and takemichi and Mikey smiled watching you re-act the scene that happened, feeling a burst of confidence.
                                -✿-
You guys walked with each other still, as it's hitting sunset. You looked around finding a parapara contest going on. Feeling a burst of excitement you tell your wonderful boyfriend to hold your bags as you speed walk towards the area. The boys look at you from a distance seeing you speak to the leader of the contest, who was a gyaruo. Mikey heard from the distance that the prize was a Taiyaki plushie. Draken and takemichi walked behind Mikey as he walked towards the contest to see his wonderful girlfriend compete. Hearing the music a eurobeat mix play onto a speaker, you do your thing. Youre putting the rest of your energy and rhythm into this to recieve the wonderful Taiyaki plush.
Fast forward to some time you had became the winner and forbid the participants and leader behind the contest goodbye, feeling very happy to had gain a new friend there as well.
                               -✿-
Walking happily with the boys, you kept blabbering at how fun that was and wished to have done that again, but also blabbering on how tired you was on your day and in need of sleep. All Mikey could do is smile at you, happy to have someone super fun on his side. Along side Draken smiling as well, to be happy that Mikey had found someone who loves him. Takemichi smiled at the couple, putting a thought into his mind at the moment"they seem truly happy with each other. Don't worry Y/N, I'll save you too! "
                {**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*}

Some outcomes-(Y/N) gave Mikey the plush she won, and went home with newly bought accessories that she's happy with. :)

Hhhhqkdkqkdkw I finally update, yipee for me 💪🏾 hopefully you guys did enjoy this chapter 🚶🏾‍♀️ I put lots of thoughts into it. And since finals + regents is coming up I'll probably be really busy with a lot 😭
Do be sure to check out my Instagram rizzy_wynn I post my art on there :)