7

"Thank you, Kay May! Is this why I was invited to lunch?" Jamey asks as he eats his burger and fries.

  "Actually no, it wasn't. But you're welcome anyway. The opportunity presented itself and I ran with it." I smiled at him.

  "You two are a perfect match! You're both nosey!" Jamey replied.

  "I can go tell Shawna to forget about your date if you think that I'm that bad."

  "Hell no! I didn't say that you were bad nosey. Just nosey, but in a good way." He says after finishing his meal. "But I do have to get back to work. I love you, Kay May!" He stands and kisses my head. "Be safe baby sister."

  "I love you too, my Jamey! Be safe!"

   I watch as he stops by Shawna and hands her some money. They hug then he leaves with a huge smile.

  "I have to hand it to you, sweetheart. You handled that situation with ease and charm. A dream come true!"

  "Thank you, honey!" I kiss my handsome man.

  "Why don't we go to my place? I want to show you how much I love you."

  "I'll follow you there!" I reply as I stand.

  We both laugh as we approach Shawna. "Kaylee! You are freaking awesome! Thank you so much!"

  "You're welcome, Shawna. I'm happy to help." We hug.

  "Your lunch is on Michael. Since he tried to sabotage me."

  I saw Michael walking up. "Shame on you Michael." I tell him as he stops beside his sister.

  "You know that I almost got away with it. No other guys have found out."

  "Well you can continue telling guys that I'm lesbian. Just not Jamey."

  "Well we are heading out. See you later." I say then I follow to his apartment.

  As soon as we stepped inside his door, he locked it and I was pinned against the wall and his mouth made love to mine as we strip each other. There was no foreplay. None was needed! I need to feel every inch of him, ramming into me. Logan doesn't disappoint me. He sets a fast and hard pace. One that has us both reaching our peak within minutes. Logan's legs are shaky as we sink to the floor. After a few minutes, our breathing is slowing to normal.

  "Can I come out yet?" We hear a male voice from the kitchen area.

  We both jump and tense. I stand with Logan helping me. He stands as I'm pulling my pants up. Logan does the same.

  He starts to go into the kitchen.  "I'm just going home and hang my head in shame." I tell him.

  He turns to look at me. "No. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Alex is the one who invaded our privacy." He kissed me quickly then went to the kitchen. I still heard him though. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

  "You said that you were going to eat lunch. I thought to join you. Except you didn't come home to eat."

  "Why didn't you tell us that you were here? You've embarrassed Kaylee!"

  "Well it isn't as if you gave a person any time to speak! You came in and immediately attacked her. Not a single word was muttered or heard." I can hear the smirk in his voice. "Except for 'yes!' And 'fuck yeah!' " Alex replied

   "Well I didn't expect anyone to be here. But what I do with Kaylee is my business. You owe her an apology."

  "I do. But she has my admiration in how she handled you." Then he turns serious. "I have news of the situation that we are working on."