O h N o

guess who made an entirely different universe because of two songsss

anyways yeah i made another universe thats kinda like Encanto but o thought of it before that so shush?? So like people have wings and tusks and stuff like origins but also things like seeing ghosts or m u s h r o o m s (which i totally didnt do just for the song Ivanushka by Lemon Demon)

so basically there are two sibiblings with no names because apparently none of my characters can ever have names. One of them is the "gifted" kid who gets attention and stuff, and the other is seen as really stupid. Im gonna call the "gifted" one Sylvia and the other one Leo. So Sylvia decides to make a cool thing for a project one day and Leo is forced to sit with her, and because everyone thinks Leo is dumb they dont think he could do anything. While Sylvia isnt looking he decides to mess up the project on the day its due, and of course nobody suspects him because "oh, hes to stupid to do that and not get caught". This happens a lot more over the years and Sylvia KNOWS that Leo is doing this but nobody believes her. Also forgot to mention this, Leo can teleport and it makes a sound (kinda similar to an enderman noise) and Sylvia has heightened reflexes as well as other things like that.
Years go by, they stop talking etc, etc. Sylvia has a girl-friend who wants to be Sylvia's girlfriend. Im gonna call her Cherri (my favourite Animal Crossing character). Theres a whole thing with that. Cherri is kinda like a deer hybrid?? So she has deer legs and also has tiny antlers, there could be two reasons for that but if you know me you know which one is more likely. So Cherri isnt very strong but is agile and has pretty good hearing. Also if she steps on a Lego block she wont feel a thing,i cant describe how jealous i am of that.
Leo decides violence is the answer, honestly same, and runs away from everything ever and finds a horse that may or may not turn out to be important. The horse is called Chester, im british and its a cool name. He makes friends with a dude with wings, who of course has no name, im gonna call him Meru. As well as Seth who is yeah. So Leo likes making murderous robots, because thats a totally normal hobby, and nobody really notices somehow??? they know he like making robots, but not huge violent ones.
And then i dont really know what happens next but i have a cool scene where Sylvia basically fights Leo in a mine and yells about how he always ruins everything for her, because she is vice president or something and Leo decides to stop her. So Leo gets backed into a corner but because theyre in a mine he grabs a pickaxe and ,you can see where this is going, Sylvia gets half her face slashed. Then Leo just kinda leaves but ofc he leaves a dramatic blood trail behind, because he got injured from an earlier scene that im still working out.
Also i remember Cherri as ring pop girlfriend and Sylvia as push pop girlfriend and you should know this.