My Life with Badboys: Chapter 1

A blonde entered Fairy Tail University. Two other rich girls entered the school boasting each other's expensive stuffs. Another batch of rich students entered until almost all of the students entered but they're still waiting for four rich and famous boys to come. The students was divided into two. The blonde got confused.

"Jamie, what are they doing?" The blonde asked.

"They're waiting for the F4 to come." Jamie answered.

"Who's F4?" Lucy asked.

"I heard this from one of our classmates. They're called 'Fairy Four'. They the most popular boy group here in school." Jamie answered.

"Here they come!" One of the students declared. Four boys entered the school. Girls (excluding Lucy) started to squeal and fangirl.

"Natsu-san, burn me!" Girl 1 shrieked.

"You're so cool, Gray-sama!" Girl 2 screamed.

"Punch me through your metal love, Gajeel-kun!" Girl 3 yelled.

"Send me to the universe of love for you, Jellal-tan!" Girl 4 squealed.

"I love all of you!" Girl 5 said.

"Marry me!" Girl 6 said.

"What is the noise all about?" A teacher ruined their moment.

"The F4 is finally here, sensei." A student said.

"Go back to your own classrooms. Class is about to start in 10 minutes. Go pick up your things, fix yourselves and go back to your respective classes!" A teacher scolded them.

"Hai!" The students replied. They walked out and went to their lockers. A boy student got shocked when he got a death note from F4 or the Fairy Four.

"Why do I have this?" A boy asked.

"So, you are our new victim." A boy with companions appeared from nowhere.

"What did you do to F4?" Boy 1 asked.

"I wanted revenge for what they've done to me." The new victim asked.

"No matter what the reason, we'll fight those who put the name of F4 for their own personal gain and those who wanted to fight them." Boy 2 said. They started bullying him. Lucy wanted to interfere but Jaime stopped her.

"I'm just a new transferee here in this school and this is what I will see. They're bullying an innocent student. What kind of students who are studying here? Or I should say... What kind of university is this school?" I let my feelings out.

"You should gain authority and power to fight them. Think before you act, Lucy. Be careful." Jaine informed me.

"Okay. I would listen to you, Jaime, but it's only just this time. If they would hurt anyone again, I would really slap them hard on the face to make them face the reality that they're stupid idiots." Lucy warned.

"Let's go now to class. We're going to be late." Jaime said.

"Yeah. You're right." Lucy replied. They went to their classroom.

Meanwhile at Natsu's own classroom with the F4...

"What's the name of the new victim again, Flamebrain?" Gray asked.

"Carlos is the name of the new victim. He wanted to have a revenge to us, the F4. He wanted to take us down. That's why I gave him a death note." Natsu answered.

"I noticed a new girl here in school. She looks like she doesn't even know us." Gajeel said.

"I agree with Gajeel. She didn't even fangirl or squealed even once. She's not even interested with F4." Jellal replied, pouting.

"Maybe we should introduce to her when we meet her." Natsu suggested.

"Good idea!" They agreed in unison.

"She's the first ever person that will experience meet and greet with the F4." Gray said while stripping, leaving only his pants.

"She should be grateful. She's so fortunate." Jellal said.

"Hey get your clothes back, Ice Stripper. Our own teacher will soon get here." Natsu reminded, fixing his scarf. A teacher entered thier private classroom.

"Ohayou, Mr. Dragneel, Mr. Fullbuster, Mr. Fernandez and Mr. Redfox." The teacher greeted.

"Ohayou to you too, Makarov-sensei." F4 replied to their teacher's greeting.

"Since you're going to be heirs of your families' businesses, I'm here to teach you first the basics until you'll be ready to lead and take-over your own companies. Let's get this started." Makarov-sensei said.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Author's note:

Hey guys! How's my new story? Is it good? Meteor Garden and it's other counterparts popped in my mind so I wrote this story. I'll somewhat revise parts. Here's the cast:

1. Lucy Heartfilia/Shan Cai/Jan Di/???
2. Natsu Dragneel/Dao Ming Si/Goo Jun Pyo/???
3. Gray Fullbuster/Hua Zi Lei/Ji Hoo/???
4. Gajeel Redfox/Xi Men/???/???
5. Jellal Fernandez/Mei Zhuo/Kim Bum?/???
6. Levy McGarden/Xiao You/???/???

They're the major characters. Gomene if I don't know the half of Korean and all the Japanese counterparts. I just watch it. I'll add characters. Wait for Mirajane,Erza and Lisanna. I hope you'll my new story. And please read my other stories. Please vote, comment and follow me and I'll follow you back.