My Life with Badboys: Chapter 5

"Are you okay? Are you still hurt?" Juvia asked, cleaning Lucy.

"I'm okay. No need to do that for me. I can do it myself. I didn't have any broken bones." Lucy answered.

"But, you sprained your ankle. You still have to rest and I have to clean you up eventhough you're my love rival." Juvia said.

"I don't love Gray. You know, I'm grateful to him for helping me and to you too, Juvia. Thank you. I actually like you and Gray to be my friends. You too are actually good people. I expected that Gray is the same as Natsu but he's different. Gray's a good person but Natsu is a total asshole. I despise him for hurting my friend." Lucy contradicted.

"Natsu is not what you think. He is a good person." Juvia replied.

"No, he's not. How could he be good if he gives red card to people and make other peeps bully that person until that someone leaves?" I asked.

"He doesn't know how to express what he really feels. He just wants them to go to a place where they really belong in a bad way. Actually when we were in middle school, he had his first love. I can't remember the name but the girl is really beautiful. Natsu wants to express his love for that girl but ended up bullying the girl until she loathed him and kicked his ass and then left him with a broken heart. Maybe bullying other people makes him show that he treasures and loves that someone." Juvia told her.

"I still hate him. He could just say sorry for all the things he has done wrong. Nothing's even wrong with that." Lucy said.

"I don't know why but I tell you if you come to know the real Natsu, you'll love him." Juvia responsed.

"That will never happen." Lucy said.

"Ok then... By the way, I brought some clothes for you to change since your clothes are all covered with mud." Juvia changed the topic.

"Thank you, Juvia. Can we be friends?" Lucy thanked her.

"Yeah." Juvia smiled.

~FLASHBACK~

"Juvia, can you give the clothes to Luce. I don't know how to face her for what I did." The pinkette asked.

"Why? You could just simply give to her, Natsu. Are you being shy?" Juvia said.

"No! Of course not! I don't know how to do it. So just give them to Luce. I ordered my maids to buy them for her. It would be waste if not given." Natsu disagreed.

"Fine. I would give this to her. You still haven't changed, Natsu. You still can't show other people what you feel." Juvia approved.

"Thanks, Juvia! You're a big help!" Natsu thanked her.

"When would he learn to do it the right way?" Juvia asked herself.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Sting went to the school clinic to heal his bruises. He was surprised that no one was there. He was expecting that Lucy would be inside but he was wrong. He applied the medicine on his wounds and covered them up with bandages. He searched for Lucy and found her with Juvia. He ran to her and was about to hug her but Lucy pushed him.

"Goodness! I'm so happy you're safe! If something went wrong with you, I'm going to beat that Natsu up." Sting sighed in relief.

"No need to protect me. I can defend myself. I can fight them, Sting. Don't beat Natsu up becuase I'll be the one to do it. I'll be the one to kick his butt. Thanks for worrying about me." Lucy said.

"I will never let other people hurt my dear friend, Lucy. I'll do whatever it takes to protect you." Sting told her.

"Well, can you? I can protect myself, Sting. Protect yourself not me. You're just hurting yourself if you do. I have a red card so you should be careful if you're with me." Lucy challenged him.

"I'll never leave your side." Sting replied.

"Well that's good to hear. See ya' tomorrow, Sting!" Lucy patted his head.

"Bye!" Sting said, blushing furiously. He watched as the two walked away from him, laughing and having fun.

'She makes me fall in love with her even more. Lucy will be mine, only mine... Soon...' Sting thought.

~~

Juvia and Lucy went to Juvia's welcoming party. Natsu and the other members of F4 prepared for her homecoming. There were drinks and food on the table. There was also karaoke there. Natsu popped the party poopers and got his pom poms. F4 lined themselves,

"Welcome home, JUVIA FULLBUSTER!" Natsu exclaimed while the others raised their pom poms up while shaking them. Gray and Juvia blushed. Lucy watched them in awe.

"Hey, I'm still a Lockser. I'm not yet a Fullbuster." Juvia said. Lucy looked around her and found the student council president.

'What is she doing here?' Lucy asked herself.

"If you're curious what I am doing here, I'm here to do my report and observation for the F4." Erza answered.

'Is she a mind reader?' Lucy asked once again.

"No, I'm not." Erza responsed.

"Okay then." Lucy simply said.

"Cheers! Let's have a toss!" Juvia said. We raised our cups and cheered them.

"Juvia, I don't drink." Lucy informed her.

"Just give it a try." Juvia said.

"I can't sorry. I'll just try it sometime. I'll just eat and watch you all have fun. I'll not leave until you finish. I'm going just to study and read." Lucy told her.

"Well then. Let's continue partying!" Jellal said. After that, Jaime called Lucy on her phone.

"Hello, Jaime. Why did you call? Is there something wrong?" Lucy asked.

"I'm just curious. What happened a while ago?" Jaime asked.

"My bestfriend in middle school, Sting, was given a red card. We were escaping when I think you saw us. I gave Natsu a beating. My friend did nothing wrong! He doesn't deseve this. He-" I started complaining when she cut me off.

"Calm down, Lucy. Good thing, you're safe. I'm quite relieved." Jaime said.

"Thanks for worrying. I have to hung up because I have to study. And, Juvia is waiting for me." Lucy told her.

"Where are you?" Jaime asked.

"At Juvia's homecoming. Bye." Lucy answered before hunging up. Lucy was about to go back when someone texted her. It made her stop her tracks.

"Go to the rooftop later.

I need someone to talk to.

~Natsu."

Lucy first went back to the room where the others are. She placed her cellphone in her bag along with study devices. She left it in the care if the drunk Juvia. Before she left, Gray dragged Juvia to somewhere. Jellal and Gajeel cheered on them. Lucy squealed before leaving. She headed to the rooftop where Natsu told her to go.

"Natsu, why do you need me here? What is the purpose?" Lucy asked.

"Luce, I love you." Natsu answered. He smashed his lips in hers.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Author's note:

Hey, guys! I'm back! Thanks for continuing to read this book. I was really busy. Sorry for not updating! I love you!

Ⓝⓐⓢⓗⓘ ♡♡♡