My Life with the Badboys: Chapter 6

"Luce, I love you." Natsu answered. He smashed his lips on hers. Lucy pulled away and was about to slap him but he held her arms.

"Natsu, wake up! What are you doing?" Lucy asked, struggling to escape from his grip.

"Don't stop me. I know what I'm doing." Natsu said. Lucy can smell alcohol and concluded that he was just drunk.

"No, you don't, Natsu. You're already drunk. I still need to study so let's go." Lucy replied.

"I'm not. We're not going to somewhere else. Oh wait, why don't you give me a kiss before we go. What do you think, Luce? It's a great idea! You know I really love you. You're my love, my life." Natsu requested. Lucy managed to let go and supported Natsu with her arm.

"I think it's a nonsense idea. We should go back there and I think they're worried about us. What the heck are you saying, Natsu? Dude, you don't love me. You're just bullying me again. Just be thankful that I'm helping you." Lucy said, completely rejecting him. Natsu pinned her on her the floor. He held her arms above her head and he shielded the points that Lucy can use to escape.

"Don't tell me what to do. I know what I'm doing and I know that I'm in love with you. Don't reject me as if you don't feel anything for me." Natsu said, kissing her again.

Lucy couldn't move atleast the least thing she could do. Natsu continued to rain kisses on her face. Lucy was really annoyed, angry and teased at the same time. Lucy struggled to go away and Natsu suddenly collapsed on top of her. She pushed him away and looked at him and realized he was already asleep.

'He is indeed drunk. No bully would say I love you to the person they torture. He needs some help. This annoying jerk! He pisses me off all the time. I hate this guy.' Lucy thought to herself.

She helped Natsu to got up. She supported him to stand up. She placed his arm around her neck to support his weight. She fell down because of the load on her. She barely could stand while carrying Natsu. She managed to take a few steps. She couldn't do it anymore so she placed the sleeping Natsu on the floor and dragged him while holding his hand. When they reached the stairs, she circled her arms around his chest and looked like she was hugging Natsu while dragging him downstairs.

Little did she know that Natsu was enjoying it. Her breasts were touching his back and he couldn't help but to blush. He pretended to be asleep while Lucy was having hard time. When they reached downstairs, Lucy held again his hand and dragged him to where they were partying. She opened the door and entered while dragging Natsu. Lucy was panting hard and could barely catch her breath. Their friends were all confused.

"Lucy, what happened to Natsu?" Juvia asked.

"He... He's drunk." Lucy answered, panting really hard.

"Natsu's a jerk. No surprise at all. No doubt." Gray said.

"Yeah, you're right. He's blushing 50 shades of red right now while feeling your hand intertwined with his." Jellal agreed. A nerve popped at Natsu's head but he couldn't react because Lucy would find out that he's wide awake and drunk but still aware of what's happening to the surroundings.

"I know that he's pretending like he's not awake. Dammit, Natsu. Why don't you just spoil the truth?" Gajeel teased. Natsu was really pissed off but still in the act.

"He is and I know it. A drunk person couldn't be really aware of what he was doing. And my hands are intertwined with his because I dragged him all the way here because I don't have enough strength to carry a pig. Why don't you just help me here? This is such a waste of time." Lucy defended. Natsu got mad with the word pig.