Happy Late Halloween!

AN!!!

uh oh mura's at it again ehahehahg

but with more originality

Phrases contained in this chapter:

alt beings - divine creatures, fantasy creatures such as spirits/daemons.
mortracses - higher/elder daemons
corruvian - corrupt alt beings (ones with evil intent.)
Ellghaard - alt being sanctuary; believed to be a myth.

꧁ ༺ ༻ ꧂

"Techno! Wake up!" A brunette yelled, startling the pinkette awake.

"What is it, Wilbur?" Technoblade grunted, rearranging himself in his bed so he doesn't have to see the clumsy idiot beside him.

"I found something!" Wilbur sang, shuffling and extending his arms out. There was a sound of rattling in whatever he held.

"I can't see what you 'found' if my face is burrowed in pillows." Techno groans, squeezing his face further into them out of annoyance.

"Aw, don't spite me like that." Wilbur pouted.

"Lmao L."

"Fuck you. Anyways, I found a weird-looking object in the attic! The previous owners left it."

Technoblade finally turns his head to eye the brunette, attention focused on giving him a bitchface.

"You mean the last owners from hundreds of years ago?"

Wilbur sighed.

"There's no denying this strange cottage is ancient. You're obviously going to find things." Technoblade continues, facing the pillows again.

"But Techno-"

"Nope. Not having it. Bother someone else, Wilbur."

"But there's no other 'someone else', Phil's gone!" Wilbur groans in frustration.

"Quit your moaning. What do you mean, 'Phil's gone'?"

Wilbur shrugs, "Don't know, the old man simply left saying he's going to get the rest of our luggage."

"And you didn't help him?" Technoblade turns back, eyebrow raised.

Wilbur rolls his eyes, "Let the old man struggle. Gives us more bullying privileges."

Technoblade exhales prolonged and loudly.

He finally sits up, eyeing the object in Wilbur's hands.

"And that's a box." He nods unamused.

"What? No, it's about what's inside it-"

"Whatever, get out, I'm going to change."

Wilbur stammers until he sighs defeatedly, leaving the room.

In truth, Technoblade never changed.

He fell the fuck back asleep.

Wilbur knocks on the door an hour later, being given no response.

He sighs.

Of course he shuts him out like that. Why did he think he would listen?