A / N

OUIJA ! is my favourite fic i've ever made.

I'm happy you got to experience it - but it is incomplete, and i have long ago left the DSMP Fandom.

So, short yet detailed Q&A -

Will you continue the fanfics?

Possibly, reading and writing is my passion, and the two fics 'Welcome to Café Innes' and 'OUIJA !' will DEFINITELY be posted and/or updated.

I have lost hope for most of my other fanfics.

Why did you leave the fandom?

To simply put it, I've gotten bored of it.

Having to post videos on one subject on a collab channel tired me, and ideas were running out.

I also couldn't keep up with lore and it sort of got funky.

And it was usually all one subject - a fic becomes a trend, everyone does stuff on that, but then my content - stuff i produce that isnt related, does not get recognition despite the effort and quality.

There were channels with strange and stupidly bad designs gaining so much recognition just for making cringe plotlines or no plots at all, just a scene from a fic, gaining 1k overnight.

And that's what's unfair about the fandom.

It isn't all of you though. Let the viewers have what they want i guess.

Funny how that became a one-sided rant. I tend to do this and i hate it.

Do you still go by Mura?

Feel free to still call me Mura, Murella even.

I have more names i go by now, one of them being damn 'Soup'.

You could call me Xenne too.

What fandom have you entered?

I am pleased to say I am now part of the KNY and TBHK fandom!!

What are these? Animes - KNY for Kimetsu No Yaiba (Demon Slayer)

And TBHK for Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun!

Apart from writing, what hobbies have you taken upon?

I now do manga/anime/game edits, and I still sometimes upload on the collab channel.

If you want my TikTok to see them, it's @hi_mynameissoup !! I wont follow back.

Totally not plugging IMAO.

What's your collab channel?

That, my friend, is a secret, and stays one.

:;:;:;:;:;:;:

This chapter will be added to all my public fanfics.

Thank you for being on my journey, but you may no longer see me again on Wattpad or AO3.

You may come across me on TikTok for sure, if you decided to check it out, but please be advised my personality is quite different now.

However I am different to everyone I meet. If you have a different personality or texting style to many i meet I will subconsciously match yours to make sure I dont fuck up.

In example, you type in this way;

"hi hi!!! hru!!!! im soup, whats ur name???"

I will purposely make spelling mistakes and I, too, will overuse '?' and '!'. In other words, I will write like you would.

Unless its a fanfic, thats another story hahYAHAHAHheah

So don't think of me strangely. This is normal.

Unless im goofing around