Who's Gonna Explain This To Phil?

Phrases contained in this chapter;

Alt beings - divine creatures, fantasy creatures such as spirits/daemons.

Mortracses - higher/elder daemons

Corruvian - corrupt alt beings (ones with evil intent.)

Ellghaard - alt being sanctuary; believed to be a myth.

Vercinians - alt beings that provide care and are usually seen as family to others. In summary; a parental figure.

Efgheer - High alt being in the court, usually the most divine out of all of them, and usually the most pure. They are usually seen as a judge or jury, like in court.

Crenst - Alt Being court - where trials and judgement is given in case if an alt being broke a xesturan.

Xesturans - sacred rules that must NEVER be broken. It applies to alt beings, and not normal creatures.

꧁ ༺ ༻ ꧂

"There they are- there's the Xanther!"

"Don't look, honey, it's a freak of nature.."

"They found another Xanther. Bet they broke a xesturan."

"Rumour has it his parents were extreme corruvians."

"It's true, they must have had an influence on the Xanther."

"⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ ⟟⋏⋏⟒⌇☊, you are to be sent to the Crenst immediately, where your judgement will be passed by the Efgheer."

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ froze. What has he done wrong?

"I didn't do anything?"

The guard narrowed their eyes.

"You have the right to remain silent." The other replies, chaining his hands together.

Was he fucking getting arrested? It seems likely, as they grabbed him by the chain.

He tried to resist, but they simply were too strong. He didn't give up, however, as he wrestled in their hold.

"Let me fucking go!" He yelled, tugging his arm back to no avail.

The guards simply ignored him, dragging him towards the Crenst.

Off to the dragon's pit he goes. He's going to metaphorically have his head bitten off.

They soon arrived, the town growing restless. Ellghaard was never the place for people - alt beings - that seemed 'out-of-place'.

They shoved  him onto the ground, forcing him to be on his knees, both guards standing at either side.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇." Someone greeted.

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ tilted his head upwards, just for one of the guards to push it back down.

"You are not to meet eyes with your mortracse."

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ huffed.

Hypocrites, the lot of them.

"You, a Xanther, have set foot in our holy lands. This action is unacceptable, for your kind is seen as a hindrance."

⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒⎍⌇ clenched his fits.

Of course they had to pick on him. But it wasn't his fault for being born this way.

Maybe his life would be much more peaceful if he were a Fraeke or Icrys.